Skip to content

Break it. Auto-translated

4.0 (4 ratings)
Open
Who will rule the world?
40 voters
Single choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.
Amaranth
47.5% 19votes
Amaranth
52.5% 21votes
User Avatar
#218
Auto-translated
...and it was accidentally eaten.
I'm making my own website...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#219
Auto-translated
...and successfully completed it. The most active section of the forum (98.6%) is the "FLUD" section.
I'm digging in my ear with one finger and in my nose with the other...
User Avatar
#220
Auto-translated
...and they got stuck.

I'm walking down the street o_O...
Первый, кто был забанен за Правду.
User Avatar
#221
Auto-translated
...and it's all gone.
I'm looking for a bottle cap...
[URL="http:////img382.imageshack.us/img382/7545/witcheranimuv2.gif[/img][/url]"][/URL]
Настоящего не существует. Есть только ближайшее прошлое и скорейшее будущее.

User Avatar
#222
Auto-translated
And then they blasted you with that cannon, hitting you right in the forehead!
I'm crushing the cockroach with a mega-sword!
In reply to nik312
User Avatar
#223
Auto-translated
But this cockroach gets help from a few hundred more cockroaches, and they unite into one mega-cockroach! OH MY GOD!!! WE'RE DOOMED!!! :D
I'm brewing my 10th cup of tea in a row...
Tomorrow holds no promises
Except the ones we've made
User Avatar
#224
Auto-translated
...and a megazord crawls out of it and crushes you, after first breaking through the walls and roof of your house.
I'm thinking of a response...
[URL="http:////img382.imageshack.us/img382/7545/witcheranimuv2.gif[/img][/url]"][/URL]
Настоящего не существует. Есть только ближайшее прошлое и скорейшее будущее.

User Avatar
#225
Auto-translated
And then, a huge... COFFEE monster crawls out of the coffee jar! And it starts taking revenge on you for drinking 9 cups of tea and not a single cup of coffee!!!
Transforming into a manticore-megazord...
User Avatar
#227
Auto-translated
...and then you go crazy, imagine yourself as a troll, and kill everyone in the city.
I'm sitting on the couch...
[URL="http:////img382.imageshack.us/img382/7545/witcheranimuv2.gif[/img][/url]"][/URL]
Настоящего не существует. Есть только ближайшее прошлое и скорейшее будущее.

User Avatar
#228
Auto-translated
...But then a spring pops out of it and hits you right in the... uh... (no offense;) )
I'm going to go to sleep now...
User Avatar
#229
Auto-translated
...and suddenly you see yourself flying over the Kremlin!
I'm admiring a cat sitting in a box...
[URL="http:////img382.imageshack.us/img382/7545/witcheranimuv2.gif[/img][/url]"][/URL]
Настоящего не существует. Есть только ближайшее прошлое и скорейшее будущее.

In reply to Ascendand Evincar
User Avatar
#230
Auto-translated
...and he, in turn, admires you peacefully hovering over a huge meat grinder.
I've played through the tournament map 100 times, and my brain is melting...

to Whirlwind: and I was the first :р :D
Tomorrow holds no promises
Except the ones we've made
User Avatar
#232
Auto-translated
...The juice is spilling, splashing on the keyboard and mouse, now I have to go to the store >_<. Installing a new computer game...
User Avatar
#233
Auto-translated
...and there's a virus on the disk that's eating up programs!
I'm watching anime...
[URL="http:////img382.imageshack.us/img382/7545/witcheranimuv2.gif[/img][/url]"][/URL]
Настоящего не существует. Есть только ближайшее прошлое и скорейшее будущее.