Skip to content

Break it. Auto-translated

4.0 (4 ratings)
Open
Who will rule the world?
40 voters
Single choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.
Amaranth
47.5% 19votes
Amaranth
52.5% 21votes
User Avatar
#2255
Auto-translated
out of prison, where Gaga was – now Gagomania has taken over your brain: Rah-rah-rah Mag-nus o-la-la Who wants bad Magnus?

I'm singing a song.
In reply to Magnus
User Avatar
#2256
Auto-translated
Magnus
from prison, where there was Gaga - now Gagomania has taken over your brain: Rah-rah-rah Mag-nus o-la-la Who wants bad Magnus?

I'm singing a song

Looks like Gagomania has taken over your brain too

I'm installing soundproof windows.
User Avatar
#2257
Auto-translated
and the walls don't have any soundproofing...

I feel sorry for the werewolf.
User Avatar
#2258
Auto-translated
it seems she doesn't appreciate it much))

I feel sorry for Gage.
User Avatar
#2259
Auto-translated
...but she doesn't care about you.
I'm joining the Communist Party of Ukraine...
Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]
User Avatar
#2260
Auto-translated
but he got something mixed up and joined the CPSU. Now I'm watching how Nebo is collecting organs from his party comrades.
User Avatar
#2261
Auto-translated
...but my party members ran out, and then you showed up.
I'm helping Haven dissect Magnus and Gagu into organs...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#2262
Auto-translated
but girls' best friends are diamonds, so Kosha sold all her organs to Nebu for them.

I'm looking at Kosha's mummy.
User Avatar
#2263
Auto-translated
...but the mummy comes to life, throws off all its bandages, and underneath is a deadly DIAMOND CAT!
I'm dragging Magnus's corpse to the black market...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#2264
Auto-translated
but in the end, they bought a scythe and sent it to the Emirates. I'm watching the scythe dancing the can-can in the Emirates.
User Avatar
#2265
Auto-translated
...there's no one else to look at, Gaga or Mylene aren't here.
I'm dancing the can-can...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#2266
Auto-translated
I'm watching a scarecrow dancing the can-can in the Emirates.
and the sheikh is selling it to you.
Dancing the can-can...
with broken legs.
I'm playing Klondike with hedgehogs.
Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]
User Avatar
#2267
Auto-translated
...but then the hedgehogs said you were cheating, took your last LSD, and left.
Waiting for the translation of the new South Park episode...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#2268
Auto-translated
but he smoked it up with a towel. watching an episode with Oprah and Kosh.
User Avatar
#2269
Auto-translated
...but I don't like this episode, so I turn it off at the most interesting part, take your popcorn, and put on an episode about animal-satanists.
I'm riding in a tram...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕