Skip to content

Break it. Auto-translated

4.0 (4 ratings)
Open
Who will rule the world?
40 voters
Single choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.
Amaranth
47.5% 19votes
Amaranth
52.5% 21votes
User Avatar
#2089
Auto-translated
...and why bother browsing? All doctors have such handwriting – you can't make out a thing!

I'm trying to find a place without Magnus and a phone.
User Avatar
#2090
Auto-translated
but it seems like he's always glued to his phone.[br][/br]
I'm trying to get some work done...

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#2091
Auto-translated
What could be more important than enjoying all the delicious treats in the Haven?))

I'm thinking about what to wear to the party.
User Avatar
#2092
Auto-translated
...when you showed up at the party in that fancy outfit, everyone said you looked just like Lady Gaga with a phone.
I'm vacuuming the carpet...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#2093
Auto-translated
...ртом.

I'm adding Magnus to my ignore list...

Наше оружие - неожиданность! Неожиданность и страх, страх и неожиданность - это два наших оружия! Плюс безжалостность - три наших оружия: страх, неожиданность и безжалостность! И ещё фанатичная преданность Папе - четвёртое! Наше оружие включает в себя... наше оружие включает в себя... страх, неожиданность... я сейчас!
User Avatar
#2094
Auto-translated
...but with the help of his phone, he makes a call to *the right place*, and an entire team arrives, consisting of Gaga and her backup dancers, who retrieve Magnus from the list – he's quite battered, but still undefeated. You end up on the list.

I'm trying to learn how to drink tea like Vesker.
User Avatar
#2095
Auto-translated
...and you forget how to enjoy a cup of tea like you used to.

I'm organizing my music into folders...

Наше оружие - неожиданность! Неожиданность и страх, страх и неожиданность - это два наших оружия! Плюс безжалостность - три наших оружия: страх, неожиданность и безжалостность! И ещё фанатичная преданность Папе - четвёртое! Наше оружие включает в себя... наше оружие включает в себя... страх, неожиданность... я сейчас!
User Avatar
#2096
Auto-translated
...but all the music is the same, and it's impossible to sort it.
Admiring my new shoes...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#2097
Auto-translated
and everyone around says: "Wow! Kosha, you have the same ones as Gaga has on her phone!"
I'm enjoying the spring.
User Avatar
#2098
Auto-translated
...especially its seventeen moments

I am engaged in a highly intellectual debate about music genres.
User Avatar
#2099
Auto-translated
...but the person you're talking to manages to convince you that Gaga is better than Mozart and Beethoven.
I'm studying mathematics...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#2100
Auto-translated
...because before that, she hadn't been taught and ended up getting a lot of bad grades.

I'm talking to a friend on Skype...
User Avatar
#2101
Auto-translated
...And it turns out that she isn't a friend, but your beloved friend - Wesker.

I'm talking to Verwolke on Skype.

Стартовый пост - Квенты - Разное - Список НПС - Турнир -
Резара - Аксель - Орвальд - Эмилия - Стэфания - Амвросий - Лестер - Альсира - Алария - 

User Avatar
#2102
Auto-translated
and it turns out that it wasn't a Werwolf, but a bot from the support service. Now it's clear why she spoke in English.

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#2103
Auto-translated
...and she, thinking she was talking to a friend, spilled all her girlish secrets to you, which made your head spin.
(well, never mind, I won't fix it)
I'm texting a friend...