Skip to content

Break it. Auto-translated

4.0 (4 ratings)
Open
Who will rule the world?
40 voters
Single choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.
Amaranth
47.5% 19votes
Amaranth
52.5% 21votes
User Avatar
#2029
Auto-translated
but there they show a phone, where there's an insert from poison-tv, Vervolka is recording a recipe and poisoning Koshu with a baguette.
I'm listening to the phone.
User Avatar
#2030
Auto-translated
...and then I burst in with a banhammer at the ready and Gaga in my arms, shove Gaga down your throat, stuff a phone in there, insert the banhammer into a certain orifice, carry you on it to the toilet, push you in, close the lid, flush, and write a report about your inappropriate behavior on the forums, resulting in you getting banned.
I'm thinking about how to cure Magnus of his phone and Gaga addiction...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#2031
Auto-translated
I'm inserting a banhammer into a certain orifice
So, it was a vibrohammer after all. Oh, Kosha...

Стартовый пост - Квенты - Разное - Список НПС - Турнир -
Резара - Аксель - Орвальд - Эмилия - Стэфания - Амвросий - Лестер - Альсира - Алария - 

User Avatar
#2032
Auto-translated
Unfortunately, to think, one needs to exert effort, and since there is nothing to exert effort on, Kosha performs its second function – it enters a state of ecstasy with a vibrator, forgetting about its initial goal.

Listening to appelle mon numero.
User Avatar
#2033
Auto-translated
...and then all your electronics explode.
I'm solving a standard math problem...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#2034
Auto-translated
...the professor hasn't laughed in a long time. He's eagerly awaiting your work.

I'm looking at the pictures in XnView.
User Avatar
#2035
Auto-translated
and these are not pictures in XnView, but pictures in XXX
I'm gluing a tail to a cat.

Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт


⚔︎ Рыцари Тезота: Персонажи | События ⚔︎

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]

User Avatar
#2036
Auto-translated
alas, I missed a little bit -_-
performing the choreography of California.
User Avatar
#2037
Auto-translated
...but it bites, scratches, and in other ways tries to convince you that it absolutely doesn't need its 235098th tail.
...it's a bad idea to do this on a busy road.
I'm walking down the street in a new coat...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#2038
Auto-translated
and here a car drives along the sidewalk... splashing mud from the nearest puddle
I admire the finished newspaper for the Mafia.
User Avatar
#2039
Auto-translated
then go ahead and post it, stop admiring it
...and the hedgehogs are in the way
I'm arguing with SpongeBob...

Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт


⚔︎ Рыцари Тезота: Персонажи | События ⚔︎

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]

User Avatar
#2040
Auto-translated
well, you can still reason with him; he’s not Patrick.

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#2041
Auto-translated
Patrick is eating cookies, his mouth is busy...

Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт


⚔︎ Рыцари Тезота: Персонажи | События ⚔︎

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]

User Avatar
#2042
Auto-translated
and his mind is free and empty).

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#2043
Auto-translated
and he's a privileged user, so he can do it, unlike some forum members who derailed the topic.