Skip to content

Break it. Auto-translated

4.0 (4 ratings)
Open
Who will rule the world?
40 voters
Single choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.
Amaranth
47.5% 19votes
Amaranth
52.5% 21votes
User Avatar
#187
Auto-translated
...And he remained blissfully unaware of what it was made of, until it was almost finished.
Chewing gum...
[URL="http:////img382.imageshack.us/img382/7545/witcheranimuv2.gif[/img][/url]"][/URL]
Настоящего не существует. Есть только ближайшее прошлое и скорейшее будущее.

User Avatar
#189
Auto-translated
...and you're not obsessed with it)))
I'm drawing...
[URL="http:////img382.imageshack.us/img382/7545/witcheranimuv2.gif[/img][/url]"][/URL]
Настоящего не существует. Есть только ближайшее прошлое и скорейшее будущее.

User Avatar
#191
Auto-translated
...and on his finger, a meter-long claw...
He stares into the distance...
[URL="http:////img382.imageshack.us/img382/7545/witcheranimuv2.gif[/img][/url]"][/URL]
Настоящего не существует. Есть только ближайшее прошлое и скорейшее будущее.

User Avatar
#192
Auto-translated
...and you realize that NOBODY is watching you either! lol!11)))
...I'm traveling by train in the 13th car...
User Avatar
#193
Auto-translated
...but you miscalculated, and the ceiling collapses on the wagon behind you.
I'm trying to find the disk...
[URL="http:////img382.imageshack.us/img382/7545/witcheranimuv2.gif[/img][/url]"][/URL]
Настоящего не существует. Есть только ближайшее прошлое и скорейшее будущее.

User Avatar
#195
Auto-translated
...but suddenly a disk flew towards me, tearing my throat...)))
I'm writing on the forum...
[URL="http:////img382.imageshack.us/img382/7545/witcheranimuv2.gif[/img][/url]"][/URL]
Настоящего не существует. Есть только ближайшее прошлое и скорейшее будущее.

In reply to Ascendand Evincar
User Avatar
#196
Auto-translated
...and the forum is alive and kicking, it surrounds you and is about to swallow you whole!.. ;)
I'm desperately trying to think...
Tomorrow holds no promises
Except the ones we've made
User Avatar
#197
Auto-translated
...but you seem to be having a mental block.
I'm trying not to think about anything...
[URL="http:////img382.imageshack.us/img382/7545/witcheranimuv2.gif[/img][/url]"][/URL]
Настоящего не существует. Есть только ближайшее прошлое и скорейшее будущее.

User Avatar
#199
Auto-translated
..but you find out that the groups never even came.
I'm reading a book...
[URL="http:////img382.imageshack.us/img382/7545/witcheranimuv2.gif[/img][/url]"][/URL]
Настоящего не существует. Есть только ближайшее прошлое и скорейшее будущее.