Skip to content

Break it. Auto-translated

4.0 (4 ratings)
Open
Who will rule the world?
40 voters
Single choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.
Amaranth
47.5% 19votes
Amaranth
52.5% 21votes
User Avatar
#156
Auto-translated
And then you realize that you're holding the gun the wrong way... BUT IT'S TOO LATE!
I'm trying to teach the mage not to attack his own units with luck!!!
User Avatar
#157
Auto-translated
And then you find the source of the ban...
I'm getting ready to give nik312 a piece of my mind for what he wrote earlier >_<
#159
Auto-translated
And suddenly, you find yourself inside a giant microwave. The ice cream is melting, and the mountains are gone. :

I aim my sniper rifle (at the old man I was recently running away from).
O God of Earth and Altar,
Bow down and hear our cry,
Our earthly rulers falter,
Our people drift and die,
The walls of gold entomb us,
The swords of scorn divide,
Take not thy thunder from us,
Take away our pride.


G.K. Chesterton: English Hymnal
User Avatar
#161
Auto-translated
...Choked, a cookie went down the wrong pipe, and you suffocated, lol.
I'm browsing the forum...
User Avatar
#164
Auto-translated
And then they treat you like a newbie and reject you! (no offense!)
I'm afraid my Titan will step on its creator! (please, come up with something more original, otherwise it might actually step on me!)
#165
Auto-translated
However, the titan makes a very friendly expression and gently pats you on the head. You worried for nothing.

I bury the unfortunate old man...
O God of Earth and Altar,
Bow down and hear our cry,
Our earthly rulers falter,
Our people drift and die,
The walls of gold entomb us,
The swords of scorn divide,
Take not thy thunder from us,
Take away our pride.


G.K. Chesterton: English Hymnal
User Avatar
#167
Auto-translated
...but, unfortunately, someone ate it again.

I'm drinking tea...
Первый, кто был забанен за Правду.
#168
Auto-translated
And to my surprise, I discover that instead of sugar, I put salt in my tea.

I'm cleaning my boots...
O God of Earth and Altar,
Bow down and hear our cry,
Our earthly rulers falter,
Our people drift and die,
The walls of gold entomb us,
The swords of scorn divide,
Take not thy thunder from us,
Take away our pride.


G.K. Chesterton: English Hymnal
In reply to Майор Вихрь
User Avatar
#169
Auto-translated
...and it turned out that a metal brush was used to clean them, now they can only be thrown away:rolleyes:
I'm looking for an answer to a nagging question...

P.S. my signature is still intact;)
Tomorrow holds no promises
Except the ones we've made
User Avatar
#170
Auto-translated
....the answer turned out to be even more malicious than the question itself) now I need to find a way to escape from this answer)

I'm flipping a coin...


Барон
"Vampires"

Отдай свои прошлые сны,
В сомненьях себя обрети,
В бешеном танце душа кружится!
Не думай, что будет потом,
Здесь и сейчас мы живем,
Стань хоть на миг сам собой, слышишь!



#171
Auto-translated
...a nasty thief catches her mid-air and disappears.

I'm playing on my phone...
O God of Earth and Altar,
Bow down and hear our cry,
Our earthly rulers falter,
Our people drift and die,
The walls of gold entomb us,
The swords of scorn divide,
Take not thy thunder from us,
Take away our pride.


G.K. Chesterton: English Hymnal