Skip to content

What do you think will last longer? Auto-translated

No ratings yet — be the first to rate!
Open
What do you think will take longer?
11 voters
Single choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.
Race for Leader
36.4% 4votes
House 2
63.6% 7votes
User Avatar
#1
Auto-translated
Voting: What do you think will last longer? 1) Race for Leader 2) Dom-2 And for those who don't mind spending money: Send an SMS with the letter "Ы" and your answer option to number "03". (c) Dirty_Player :D Sincerely, K0Lb@zzeR.
:smile13: [ТУРНИР] "Гонка за Лидером" :smile13:
:smile28: [M] "Я и моя тень" - "I am and my shadow" :smile28:
:smile16: "Быстрая смерть" - "Fast Death" :smile16:
User Avatar
#2
Auto-translated
It's hard to compete with Dom-2... who knows when that female dog will get married or retire...
But if K0Lb@zzeR includes all the Heroes chronicles in the competition :smile26: - then we might have a chance... I'm not even mentioning the campaigns from Blade and Erathia :smile04:
In reply to Alex_R
User Avatar
#3
Auto-translated
Alex_R;189009
It’s hard to compete with “Dom-2”... who knows when that female dog will get married or retire...
But if K0Lb@zzeR includes all the Heroes chronicles in the competition :smile26: - then we might be able to compete... I’m not even mentioning the campaigns from “Armageddon's Blade” and “The Restoration of Erathia” :smile04:

It’s worth considering such an enticing offer :)
:smile13: [ТУРНИР] "Гонка за Лидером" :smile13:
:smile28: [M] "Я и моя тень" - "I am and my shadow" :smile28:
:smile16: "Быстрая смерть" - "Fast Death" :smile16:
User Avatar
#4
Auto-translated
:D Nah, K0Lb@zzeR, it will be tough to compete with the original evil.
Просто еще один
User Avatar
#5
Auto-translated
to K0Lb@zzeR: I believe in you... ;) :D
User Avatar
#7
Auto-translated
Nazg, may your tongue rot! I hope it ends soon... in about 54,308,428,790,203,478,762,340,052,723,346,983,453,487,023,489,987,231,275,412,390,872,348,475 years... I don't think "Race for the Leader" will last that long :)
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#8
Auto-translated
Unfortunately, House 2... It would have been great if they had a House near a nuclear power plant... This nonsense would have ended a long time ago...


:smile49: РОССИЯ ВПЕРЕД!!!:smile14: