Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
Name: Fast Death Map name: Fast Death Two-level map: yes Number of players: 4 (2 players + 2 AI) Size: Small Difficulty level: Expert Map author:K0Lb@zzeR Map description: Absolutely symmetrical duel map.
*** Added: - Artifact (35,21) Shield of Lionheart (with protection) - Object: Mercenary Camp (09,26) - Object: Star Axis (09,28) - Object: Library of the Devoted (10,12) - Object: Stone of Learning (27,4) - Object: Veteran's Tower (29,21)
*** Changed: - Object: Seer's Hut (02,34) - quest conditions changed, the number of angels reduced from five to three
*** Other: - Fix: cell (33,3,0) - the object "Seer's Hut" was missing (thanks, Monza) - Lighthouse (29,20) - slightly moved due to the addition of a new object on the map - Magic Fountain (09,26) - slightly moved due to the addition of a new object on the map
Good day to you all.
Dear fans of Heroes, please use this thread to provide feedback and comments on the map. These will be taken into account in future versions of the map.
Sincerely, K0Lb@zzeR.
P.S. I had an idea for a new map, and as always, it will be symmetrical, called "HELLISH OFFSPRING." As soon as I have time, I will start working on it.
K0Lb@zzeR, you're awesome! I found some time and played your map, and I really enjoyed it. By the way, when taking a screenshot, you can increase the map view in the editor, and the visibility line will follow the edge.
K0Lb@zzeR, you're awesome! I found some time and played your map, and I'm satisfied. By the way, when taking a screenshot, you can increase the map view in the editor, and the visibility line will follow the edge.;)
Thanks for the feedback. And is there nothing that needs to be fixed? Maybe something could be added or changed?
Regarding visibility, I didn't understand anything; I'm a bit slow, so explain what and how.
Sincerely, K0Lb@zzeR.
The catch is this: the inscription "Nothing comes as quickly as death. Face death. (c) K0Lb@zzeR" sounds awkward. I suggest the following alternative: "Nothing comes as quickly as death."...and the map is simply amazing. It has just the right amount of everything.
The tournament is over, and I'd like to share my opinion. The idea of symmetry, in my opinion, isn't very good, and I wouldn't call a map of this type a "duel map" for one reason: the side located in the underworld doesn't receive a bonus from its territory, while at the same time, Dungeon creatures receive a bonus underground regardless of the territory (in this map, Black and Red Dragons in the underworld receive a bonus in the utopia on snow underground). Maybe this doesn't matter on this map, but it's very critical on the "Me and My Shadow" map. I suggest an idea for the next map: symmetry relative to the center.
Well, I also have the impression that the map is more decorative, and it's difficult to engage in PvP battles on it... Although, for a tournament, it's perfectly fine – who said that everything should be easy? :)
P.S. Down with symmetry! Everything in nature is asymmetrical! x) (but balanced and patterned...)
The map is excellent for a tournament. However, for a duel, the available options are not equal. One pyramid has a portal to another dimension, while the other allows summoning elementals.
Военное дело просто и вполне доступно здравому уму человека. Но воевать сложно.
Ah, and I'll definitely post here.
The map is really great. It's interesting to play, with many different ways to complete it (at least for me). It gives the impression that everything has been thought out down to the smallest detail. Only positive emotions. I'll definitely test it with my friends to see how it holds up in a duel. I'm happy to play as either Katherine or Nimue. It would be interesting to try and create a combined army, although I completely ignored all the swords and shields, rushing somewhere )
One pyramid contains a portal to another dimension, the other summons elementals.
Ivanhoe, I think the spells in the pyramids change with each restart ;) So, according to the theory of probability, all players have the right to learn how to summon elementals.
P.S. There's just one small issue: when you build a ship at the shipyard, it might appear in a location where it can't be docked. Also, in the Academy, the "Summon Ship" spell might not be available! What do you do then???