Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
Not long ago, I installed a 64-bit version of Windows 7 and discovered that StarForce from older games (e.g., Arcomage 2) prevents them from running – it asks to restart the computer to complete the installation of the protection drivers, and after restarting, it asks again and again. I tried updating StarForce, but it had no effect.
Has anyone else encountered this? How can this be resolved? Thank you in advance for your help.
Наше оружие - неожиданность! Неожиданность и страх, страх и неожиданность - это два наших оружия! Плюс безжалостность - три наших оружия: страх, неожиданность и безжалостность! И ещё фанатичная преданность Папе - четвёртое! Наше оружие включает в себя... наше оружие включает в себя... страх, неожиданность... я сейчас!
Not long ago, I installed a 64-bit version of Windows 7 and discovered that StarForce from older games (like Arcomage 2) prevents them from running – it asks to restart the computer to complete the installation of the protection drivers, and after restarting, it asks again and again.
As an alternative, try disabling User Account Control and running the game as an administrator.
My monitor keeps going into power-saving mode on its own when I'm using the computer and the mouse is active. The screen dims, then turns back on... sometimes everything freezes, meaning the mouse doesn't even move and nothing responds to clicks.... Besides the screen turning off and freezing, my computer has rebooted a couple of times, meaning the screen dimmed and then the computer rebooted (and before that, the monitor simply wouldn't turn on, so it didn't reboot immediately). And that's not all =\ after the reboot, all these numbers and other things started appearing (as always), but this time some of them were in color...
In general, I don't know what's going on, but I have a few theories:
1. The computer is overheating (it does get hot). 2. The video card is failing, which is causing the glitches... because I'm also seeing multicolored dots on the screen, and 3D games are glitching (graphics), and also some icons and certain status elements in Quip aren't rendering properly, or rather, not always, as well as the cursor when hovering over certain objects in Winamp. 3. Viruses... but I don't know where they're coming from; everything seemed fine before.
Maybe someone here has encountered something similar and knows what the problem is. I would be very grateful. P.S. I just found a virus, and it seems to have been removed (I don't know, the antivirus decides what to do with them), but the problem doesn't seem to have gone away... It works normally for a while, and then this happens again
2 Arandor, I'll try to help. Here's what you need to do: 1. In the properties of my computer, go to Advanced, Startup and Recovery, Settings, and disable "Perform automatic restart" (turn it off). 2. By the way, does the blue screen of death (with all sorts of gibberish) appear? 3. Download Everest – it's a program that shows system information. Run it, click on "Computer," then "Sensor," and check the temperatures. 4. Update your video card drivers. 5. Check the connections of the PC cables. 6. Scan for viruses (but use Kaspersky 2010; you can download and activate the trial version – that's what I use). 7. In the power settings, did you change anything? It should be set to "Never turn off." 8. The most extreme measure: disassemble the PC, clean the contacts on the RAM and video card with an eraser, and wipe away the dust :smile10: :smile10: 9. Reinstall Windows.
If none of this helps, let me know. If it does, tell me what the problem was.
Верх упорства: набирать неверный пароль, пока компьютер не согласится.
8. The most brutal: disassemble the PC, clean the contacts on the RAM and video card with an eraser, and wipe away the dust.
I recommend removing the nozzle from the vacuum cleaner and simply vacuuming it. It's incredibly satisfying... and so on. At the very least, the computer will make less noise.
Tomorrow holds no promises Except the ones we've made
I recommend removing the nozzle from the vacuum cleaner and just vacuuming. It's incredibly satisfying... and so on. At the very least, the computer will make less noise.
Good one! I vacuum mine every month. We clean ourselves often, and computers also like to be clean:smile31: :smile31:
Верх упорства: набирать неверный пароль, пока компьютер не согласится.
I once vacuumed mine, and now I have to use a different one.
Where are the power settings? I only know about them in the display properties.
The computer was turned off for a while, it cooled down, and so far there haven't been any glitches (except for the multicolored numbers or something). Yes, it's probably just the video card overheating.
Added after 4 minutes:
1. I won't do that for now.
2. No.
3. I don't feel like it, maybe later.
4. Yes, I thought about that, but maybe I can just reinstall them.
5. Everything is fine.
6. I have Kaspersky installed, I checked it, although not completely. (I found one virus, but the glitches continued.)
7. I wrote about it above.
8. I don't think I need to clean it, and I don't want to do it again after the last time.
9. Pfft.
Please upload or provide a link where I can download the driver for the HP LaserJet 1320 printer for Windows 7. I need it by 8:00 AM on Monday. I haven't been able to find anything online yet:(
Всё не так плохо как Вы думаете. Всё намного хуже!
The driver enables your PC to exchange data with other hardware and devices. Windows 7 drivers may be included in the operating system, distributed through Windows Update, or available for download from the HP website. Please note that Windows 7 drivers are only available for certain device models.
When upgrading from Windows Vista to Windows 7, many of the drivers installed on your PC may be compatible with Windows 7. New drivers may be required if the previous ones are not compatible with this operating system, or if a special installation and reformatting of your PC is performed.
I want to install a third hard drive. Will my power supply, which is rated for 480 watts, be able to handle it, considering I have an Intel Core 2 Duo processor, an NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT graphics card, and one standard hard drive? Thank you in advance.
Where do we go? Where do we end up when we save the world?
As practice has shown, power supplies don't fail because they can't maintain voltage, but simply because they fail. But yes, yours will hold up; the Cop is right.