Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
Error Details:
Share Link
Everything about the Rampart castle.Auto-translated
Additional benefits of the Grail in the Rampart (Spirit Guardian) - increases the luck of all friendly heroes by 2 points.
Added 10 minutes ago
Main drawbacks of the Rampart: 1. Only archers. 2. Until dragons are built, the only flying units are pegasi, which are immediately killed. 3. Dwarves and dendroids are powerful but move slowly. 4. Dragons and other enemy creatures immediately fly, run, or crawl towards the archers (I don't know why).
Main advantages: 1. Elven archers shoot twice. 2. Unicorns often inflict the blindness spell after an attack. 3. After each attack, dendroids inflict the addiction spell (the monster cannot move away). 3. Dendroids and dwarves are very strong, but see point three in "drawbacks." 4. Elven centaurs move very far. 5. Dragons (if the opponent is one square away and another opponent of any size is behind them) hit two at once.
Добро потеряешь - не много потеряешь, честь потеряешь - много потеряешь, мужество потеряешь - все потеряешь.
It's the most civilized, positive, and beautiful castle; it's my favorite. There are no swamps, just a simple village, you could even call it a plot from "Shire" in Tolkien's "The Lord of the Rings."
In Rampart, centaurs are the dominant force, especially when they are not upgraded, because when they are upgraded with 1 sword and 2 halos (I don't remember exactly), they start shooting, and they level up quickly. Two hours ago, I was playing on a randomly generated map as Rampart, and after three weeks, I didn't go home for a very long time because I was building two Towers for Titans and gathering resources. Then I found 2 identical rings (I don't remember the name) that can be exchanged at the beginning of the week for a doubling of level 1 creatures, centaurs. When I got home, I had 250 centaurs, and after two weeks, I had 1000 :) And considering that I didn't upgrade them, they alone could defeat all the enemy heroes.
Could a thousand Centaurs defeat all computers? That's impossible. If the battle takes place on a Tower map, the computer will simply use Blind on your Centaurs, then attack, and repeat the Blind (tested). But I personally prefer Captain Centaurs, and I like their movement ability.
Добро потеряешь - не много потеряешь, честь потеряешь - много потеряешь, мужество потеряешь - все потеряешь.
Everything is great in the Rampart, except that pegasi are quickly killed and dendroids are slow. Otherwise, they are ideal, especially their upgraded archers with their accuracy:smile54:. And if you have the hero Jelu, they are the coolest:smile20:.
Can a thousand centaurs defeat all computers? It's impossible. If the battle takes place on a tower, the computer will simply blind your centaurs, then attack, and then blind them again (tested). But I prefer captain centaurs, and they have a great move.
Well, there's a secondary skill for resistance, Antimagic, and artifacts that protect against blindness... If you really want to, you can beat the computer... But I usually don't feel like beating the computer :D
Arseny, instead of defeating all the computers, I defeated only one, meaning I defeated all of his heroes. I wanted to play against 5 computers, but I accidentally set it to one. The start was good, so I didn't want to start over.
I haven't seen him for about 2 months, only one lumber mill. And in general, the computer didn't upgrade much, so defeating the computer with a thousand centaurs is quite possible.
What? I also played a game like that against a single AI, and it attacked me with 56 Bone Dragons, 200 Liches, and all sorts of other creatures after five months. If you set the difficulty to "Grandmaster," it becomes virtually impossible to win.
Добро потеряешь - не много потеряешь, честь потеряешь - много потеряешь, мужество потеряешь - все потеряешь.
Okay, let’s end this pointless argument about the difficulty level. I always play on the highest difficulty, and I always choose the largest map, but the computer still develops differently on different maps. In my case, it developed very poorly, and my hero doesn’t just sit around; he levels up.
And when the explosion (or suffocation, it’s just called differently in different versions) deals about 6,000 damage, you can win even with 500 centaurs. :) Also, you can configure the banner of the commander so that the centaurs can block damage, and then everything will be even better.