Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
Error Details:
Share Link
"The Will of Ashan" - "Heart of Darkness" [2nd campaign, 5th mission]Auto-translated
Yes, I'm also curious about what happened to Aranthir after the spirit of Isabel was freed.
Aranthir set out in search of the Skull of Shadows and died in battle against the Dark Messiah. There is also a scenario with the same name. I had it as an add-on to the software.
Of course, sorry, but I came here late.
First: is it better to play as Arantir or Ornella?
Second: should I send warriors from Haven to Necropolis and turn them into undead?
Third: how do I defeat demons? I defeated the blue one, and the red one has a medium threat level.
Added 8 minutes later Of course, sorry, but I came here late.
First: is it better to play as Arantir or Ornella?
Second: should I send warriors from Haven to Necropolis and turn them into undead?
Third: how do I defeat demons? I defeated the blue one, and the red one has a medium threat level.
I'm playing on "Heroes 3.1".
The final battle is a pain. I went through the entire map without entering a castle even once. And now I have to skip turns – accumulate money, then move my army to the Necropolis, then bring the army to Arantir... Ugh... And I'm stuck, I can't defeat him with my modest demon army because he has a cheating ability – I cast it on his troops, + artifacts -8 morale, his troops get -5 morale, and it doesn't work. Negative morale never triggers, it's a normal week, I checked. And the initiative of his troops is a hundred times better than mine; in two rounds, they kill an army of 200 princes and others. I'll have to save up gold for 2 weeks and storm it. Damn, that's sad...
But wait, the path through the liberated portals to the undead castle is only 2 days. I'll just buy angels and griffins and try a combination of dragons + vampires.
Guys, if anyone knows, please tell me. In the fifth mission for the Necromancer in Tribes of the East, you need to place heroes on specific spots. But in the south of the map, there's a dungeon. How do you get there? I'm replaying it right now. And also, there are portals in the center, and that's where the trick is. And also, what's better to do: kill the mercenaries or let them help you?
компьтер- это почти человек. единственное отличие: ему не свойственно сваливать свои ошибки на другой компьютер
The Dungeon is one of the three possible rewards for completing a quest, but I wouldn't choose it; the hero inside isn't that strong.
I personally dealt with it. I just compared what would happen in one case versus the other, and since demons weren't coming to me through the portal (still don't know why), I didn't need their help either.
The Dungeon is one of the three possible rewards for completing a quest, but I wouldn't choose it, as the hero inside isn't that strong. I personally dealt with him. I just compared what would happen in one case versus the other, and since demons weren't coming to me through the portal (still don't know why), I didn't need their help.
I'm currently playing through the Tribes of the East campaign for the third time. I killed those assassins and accepted their help those two times. I thought there would be a Necromancer hero in that dungeon. I hoped I could save Ornel. But then... :smile39:
компьтер- это почти человек. единственное отличие: ему не свойственно сваливать свои ошибки на другой компьютер
Hey everyone! I have a situation at the end of the game, when you need to place your heroes. I'm missing one (I counted Ornel). Maybe it's because he died. I've been browsing the forum, and someone mentioned a prison. Is it protected by magic barriers until those protected squares? Please help, because replaying the whole game would be a pain. Thanks in advance!
All heroes are recruited in the tavern. I also suspect that after death, a Necromancer hero returns to where he came from: the tavern. This is because the script for returning was added to the game in the Tribes of the East expansion.
All heroes are recruited in the tavern. I also suspect that after death, a Necromancer hero returns to where he came from: the tavern. Fortunately, in Lords of Magic, a script was added to handle this.
No, no – in this mission, the reason is that you need to protect your heroes, because you can only afford to dismiss or lose a maximum of one of the secondary heroes (otherwise, you won't have enough specific performers for the ritual)!
Therefore
Added 1 minute ago Aparppa
Hey guys! I have a situation: at the end, when I need to place the heroes, I'm missing one (I was counting on Ornelu). Maybe it's because he died. I searched the forum, and someone mentioned the prison; is it protected by magic up to those protected nodes? Please help, or I'll have to replay the whole thing, which is a pain. Thanks in advance!
The options are: replay the mission, or, if that's too much, activate the console and enter the cheat command @Win()
Please help, one of the red creatures emerging from the portal has occupied a castle (the one in the center of the map). Then it left the castle, and I defeated it. But I can't reclaim the castle; it's glowing red, but I can't attack it.
I'm placing four heroes, all Necromancers, including Ornella, in the magic circles, but nothing happens, probably because one of the castles is red. What should I do?
In the forest on the map, there's a red neutral creature in one location (maybe I need to reach it???), but I can only get to it through a portal, and I don't know where the entrance is.
By the way, guys, there are two good ways to deal with Phantoms: "Subjugation" on the dog units, and the classic 6th-level upgrade – it's OP against Phantoms, as it takes them down in one hit.
Here's what you do before placing Necromancers in pentagrams and killing the Assassins: go to the Ghost; he will give you a reward and open three portals (but you can only enter one). If you place a pentagram, the Ghost will disappear, leaving you empty-handed.