Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
I tried it. It also consumes nil. With the same unsatisfactory result. I even renamed all the city names, just in case there was an extra space or (which would be strange) a Russian "T" instead of an English one. But no. I have a serious question – can I upload a test version of the map here so you can take a look? Maybe you'll understand it right away. Or maybe it will suddenly work normally for you, which would also be a result...
I tried it. It also consumes "nil" with the same unsatisfactory result. I even renamed all the cities, just in case there was an extra space or (which would be strange) a Russian "T" instead of an English one. But no. I have a serious question – can I upload a test version of the map here so you can take a look? Maybe you'll understand it right away. Or maybe it will suddenly work normally for you, which would also be a result...
Thank you very much!
Cyclops near the castle join the player's army.
The problem occurs when leaving the castle gates. The script triggers incorrectly and starts a cutscene.
In the attachment, rename the zip file to h5u.
it seems the problem is simply that the Line function doesn't launch the check thread (P0_check), but instead immediately launches the function that should run after all cities have been destroyed (P0_change_state).
Hello everyone. I'm having big problems with the caravan. I've searched for information in the API, but there are practically no interactions with it.
Situation: I'm creating a caravan for PLAYER_1 (the player), setting its destination, angle, and assigning an army. I need to make it so that troops cannot be taken from the caravan. If I use SetObjectEnabled, it doesn't affect the caravan, and besides, I need the AI to be able to attack it. I can't assign PLAYER_NONE, and if I give it the ID of a non-existent player, it becomes neutral, but it refuses to move. Any ideas on how to implement this? I don't want to implement the function with even more workarounds. I was thinking of creating an allied player and giving them a command with PLAYER_1; naturally, then the caravan couldn't be taken, and it could be attacked, but does it make sense to create a new player just for one caravan?
By the way, thanks to Khotabych for helping with the previous question.
In principle, your approach is correct. Usually (in campaigns), the armies/garrisons/castles/caravans that you want to make inaccessible for attack are given to an allied player. I use the following method in scenarios: I create players: a) us b) n enemies c) a player loyal to us d) a player not loyal to us Essentially, there's nothing wrong with adding an allied player. And no workarounds are needed, although I have one: simply check in the processing loop how close we are to the caravan, and if we are too close, stop the movement.
Hello everyone, I have an interesting problem. I've tried to find a solution in various ways, but I keep running into obstacles. So, I have 3 questions, and answering just one of them would be enough: 1) Every dwelling has a property where you can set up a guard, but this always results in a weekly increase in the number of that unit. How can I adjust the quantity? 2) Can a dwelling be given a garrison like a mine, while still retaining its recruitment function? 3) Can I create a message with an image, similar to the one that appears when capturing a high-level dwelling?
Try using the AddObjectCreatures(...) function.
You can trigger a message by simply setting the dwelling to a non-functional state, then using a QuestionBox. If the player agrees, initiate the battle, and after the battle, restore the dwelling to its functional state.
You can display a message by simply setting the dwelling to a non-working state, then using a QuestionBox. If the player agrees, a battle begins; after the battle, the dwelling returns to its working state.
I understand that. Is it possible to include a building icon in this message?
In the folder with the game manuals, there are two script-based guides. One has a filename indicating that it is for the 3.1 version of Tribes of the East. The other has no indication. So, the first one is not for 3.1. And the second one is for 3.1. They are mixed up.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- --Wrapper for TalkBoxForPlayers--------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- --params – description of the table of values function TalkBox(parametrs) print("TalkBoxStarted"); TalkBoxForPlayers(PLAYER_1, parametrs.icon, --Icon nil, --Text for the icon GetMapDataPath()..parametrs.text, --Main text of the message nil, --Text after the answers parametrs.func, --Function - answer handler 0, --"Close" button mode (on/off) GetMapDataPath()..parametrs.name, --Title nil, --Text before the answers 0, --Answer highlighted by default GetMapDataPath()..parametrs.ans1, --Answer 1 GetMapDataPath()..parametrs.ans2, --Answer 2 GetMapDataPath()..parametrs.ans3, --Answer 3 GetMapDataPath()..parametrs.ans4, --Answer 4 GetMapDataPath()..parametrs.ans5); --Answer 5 print("TalkBoxFinished"); end;
Calling TalkBox involves setting an array of parameters:
In the folder with the game manuals, there are two script guides. One has a filename that indicates it's for version 3.1 of Tribes of the East. The other has no indication. So, the first one is not for 3.1. And the second one is for 3.1. They are mixed up.
I have a pirated version of the game, and the manuals were downloaded from the internet. Nevertheless, the Novik guide doesn't have this either.