Skip to content

Knights of Tezoth

No ratings yet — be the first to rate!
User Avatar
#9333
Auto-translated

While Axel awaited Revan's Yin's reply, he pondered the Sith women. "How do they even get allowed so high up? Not everyone is a melancholic like me—anyone can be subdued. Be it a general or a lord. Though, these witches can manage even without subjugation. Men... You have neither dignity, nor self-respect, nor honor. Hot, juicy, firm, ahem... Sith women, dearer to you than the homeland... shame." After these musings, Axel wrote on one of his sketches what he thought was a wise thought (spending AP on a sketch):

Give me 10,000 Sith men, and I won't even conquer Lamento. Give me 10,000 Sith women, and I will subjugate all of Tezoth.
AFH



Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт


⚔︎ Рыцари Тезота: Персонажи | События ⚔︎

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]

User Avatar
#9335
Auto-translated

Give me 10,000 Sithians, and I won't conquer even Lamento.

I see. Not friends with the deuces.

User Avatar
#9336
Auto-translated

You could replace it with 100 Siths and it would still be true


Whatever
In reply to Ple-Sen
User Avatar
#9337
Auto-translated
Ple-Sen

Give me 10,000 Sithians, and I won't conquer even Lamento.

I see. Not on friendly terms with the deuces.

Well, what can I say... it's just the nearest town to Sithia.

Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт


⚔︎ Рыцари Тезота: Персонажи | События ⚔︎

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]

In reply to Небо
User Avatar
#9338
Auto-translated
Sky
Ple-Sen

Give me 10,000 Sitheans, and I won't conquer even Lamento.

I see. So we're not on good terms with the Deusiats.

Well, what can I say... it's just the nearest city to Sithia.

Swordgard is just as close, and it's currently being successfully conquered.

In reply to kcfgogbfalgfl
User Avatar
#9339
Auto-translated
kcfgogbfalgfl
Злобный Ящур

- Long time no see, my lord Orwald, my lady Emilia. - The heir said to Justice and the Tower. - It is heartening to see that the golden gleam has not yet left your eyes!

"Still, these Silian principles of yours lead to no good. I hope Elsa doesn't lose her mind enough to marry such a... man... There must be at least one normal person in Indominus..." - thought Emilia upon seeing the wife of the lord's son.

- Greetings, Sir Rulblek. What do you think about what happened in Albus and Estellia? My gut tells me this is somehow connected...

Arandor

- Long time no see, my lord Orwald, my lady Emilia. - The heir said to Justice and the Tower. - It is heartening to see that the golden gleam has not yet left your eyes!

- Likewise, - replied Orwald. - I am glad to see you in good health and prosperity. Especially after what happened.

The Knight found it strange that not only his colleagues but also other individuals were allowed to discuss such a serious matter, yet he did not argue with the lord.

My lord Skilishue did not pay attention to the slip in the address to him. He had forgiven far worse in his life.

- I think it is all very sad and strange. It is hard to imagine that Deus actually committed what is described, yet at the same time I know my lord Lyon and I am more than confident in his personal qualities; he has a very strong core - without a serious reason, he would not resort to military conflict.

- It increasingly seems to me that we are dealing with a conspiracy. My lord Lyon... Perhaps he is not acting of his own free will. Some kind of sorcery or something...
- If only we could find out what that miracle was... in the sky above Albus...

Ничто не возникает из ничего и ничто не пропадает бесследно.
Если где-то чего-то убудет, то в другом месте добавится.

(Закон сохранения).

In reply to Ple-Sen
User Avatar
#9340
Auto-translated
Ple-Sen
Sky
Ple-Sen

Give me 10,000 Sithians, and I won't conquer even Lamento.

I see. So we're not on good terms with the Deusiats.

Well, you know... it's just the nearest city to Sithia.

Swordgard is just as close, and it's currently being successfully conquered.

Swordgard is described as stronger. At least Snegali. I needed an example of a weaker city to show the contrast.

Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт


⚔︎ Рыцари Тезота: Персонажи | События ⚔︎

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]

User Avatar
#9341
Auto-translated

"There's no point in guessing," said Deus, who, contrary to what one might think of her, was not just a pretty face. "Let Axel, accustomed to the art of air travel, visit the vassals and find out whose side they are on. I entrust Lester and Ambrose with checking the situation in the city. George, so well-versed in diplomacy, will visit the rebellious knight. Banshee, Ashrad, and Corrie will focus on strengthening the defenses. If there are any doubts about this plan of action, let them be voiced now or be forever forgotten."

Стартовый пост - Квенты - Разное - Список НПС - Турнир -
Резара - Аксель - Орвальд - Эмилия - Стэфания - Амвросий - Лестер - Альсира - Алария - 

In reply to Нэйко
User Avatar
#9343
Auto-translated
Neiko

Nebok, why are you resisting? Unlike me, with the right setup you have every chance of becoming a total imba.

I'll most likely go for Hatych. Out of all the options, he seems the least cringe to me, even if he is a pervert. The old man might actually turn out not to be a sly fox, but a regular henpecked husband. We don't like those. In any case, for now we fight for the current Deus.

Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт


⚔︎ Рыцари Тезота: Персонажи | События ⚔︎

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]

In reply to kcfgogbfalgfl
User Avatar
#9344
Auto-translated
kcfgogbfalgfl

"It's pointless to guess," said Deus, who, contrary to what one might think of her, was not just a pretty picture. "Let Axel, accustomed to the art of air travel, visit the vassals and find out whose side they are on. I entrust Lester and Ambrose with checking the situation in the city. George, so well-versed in diplomacy, will visit the rebellious knight. Banshee, Ashrad, and Corrie will focus on strengthening the defenses. If there are any doubts about this plan of action, let them be voiced now or be forgotten forever."

Please give a bonus for the sketch. I'll send it home before the flight.

Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт


⚔︎ Рыцари Тезота: Персонажи | События ⚔︎

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]

User Avatar
#9345
Auto-translated

And they also hated Khatych in Ikazkan, and now look how the cards have played out.


Whatever
In reply to Небо
User Avatar
#9346
Auto-translated
Sky
Neiko

Sky, why are you resisting? Unlike me, with the right setup you have every chance of becoming a total imba.

I'll most likely go for Khatych. Of all the options, he seems the least cringe to me, even if he is a pervert. The old man might actually turn out not to be a sly fox, but just a regular henpecked husband. We don't respect those. In any case, for now we fight for the current Deus.

Khatarait: doesn't really show any ruler ambitions and just goes on adventures

Expeditors: Our choice!

In reply to Heroist
User Avatar
#9347
Auto-translated
Heroist

And they used to hate Khatych in Ikazkan, but now look how the cards have played out.

I still hate him. It's just that the other options are worse. Also, my wife is not a monster.

Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт


⚔︎ Рыцари Тезота: Персонажи | События ⚔︎

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]