Skip to content

Knights of Tezoth

No ratings yet — be the first to rate!
User Avatar
#8551
Auto-translated

I see you also enjoyed blowing up cities


Whatever
User Avatar
#8552
Auto-translated

Alright, my opinion of Mana has increased a bit.

In reply to kcfgogbfalgfl
User Avatar
#8553
Auto-translated
kcfgogbfalgfl
Heroist
kcfgogbfalgfl
Heroist
kcfgogbfalgfl
Heroist

When the gloomy celestial knight withdrew, Alsira pondered something for a brief moment.
— ..I hope my new companion doesn't plan on becoming the new queen of Tezoth?..

- Hehehe, don't you think, my lady, that I would handle that role better?

— Such a bold thought never crossed my mind. And what would you do on the throne of a human realm?

- Hmhmhmhm... For starters, I'd organize this little... bu-gurt of yours, but on a regional scale, so that absolutely everyone gets involved!

— Is that so? The innovators of the alliance would surely find your ideas. Though I wonder how you yourself would avoid getting caught up in a general bu-gurt... And what would you do after this grand event concludes?

- Nothing. - Luciferia spread her hands. - Let the little people rebuild their cities, spawn a new generation, let them get used to peace, teach them to enjoy life and dream... And then repeat the bu-gurt all over again. That's the whole beauty of war, don't you think?

— So you wish to act as the catalyst of our nature's madness? A commendable aspiration! It's even a little sad that I am not yet fated to be filled with your motives. The eternal cycle of war and peace will come to pass even without your intervention; mortals will never change their nature. — the lunar one sighed, whether joyfully, sadly, or without any emotion at all. — Still, I should thank fate that the charm of your ambitions has only reached my ears. That you didn't "gift" some stern knight from the capital instead.


Whatever
User Avatar
#8554
Auto-translated

I was thinking that maybe going to Ikazkan for a year or two to fix up my health isn't the worst idea


Whatever
In reply to Heroist
User Avatar
#8556
Auto-translated
Heroist

I was thinking, maybe going to Ikazkan for a year or two to fix up my health isn't the worst idea

And I was thinking, why the hell did we crawl out of there... It was fine. If you don't count the Shadow...

Ничто не возникает из ничего и ничто не пропадает бесследно.
Если где-то чего-то убудет, то в другом месте добавится.

(Закон сохранения).

User Avatar
#8558
Auto-translated

a man born in Margel

Wait... does that mean he could potentially have seen Dionysus's photos where Alaria is posing in a succubus costume? 😨

In reply to kcfgogbfalgfl
User Avatar
#8559
Auto-translated
kcfgogbfalgfl
Arandor
kcfgogbfalgfl
Arandor

- My lord? - The lord was somewhat surprised and slightly disheartened by such a title, but chose not to dwell on it, chalking the slip up to the knight's fatigue. - I think you can simply state the essence of your business and discuss it with him as is.

Thanking the portly man, Orvald and Gustav headed toward the sun-worshipper.

- Greetings, your grace, - the knight began. - Allow me to introduce myself: Orvald de Martelam of Flavers, and this is my loyal blacksmith, Gustav, - the mustachioed servant responded with a silent bow. - I don't wish to beat around the bush or waste your time, so I'll speak plainly. I have spent a great deal of time searching for rare metals and so far they have not been crowned with success. However, I have heard that you might be able to help with this matter. Perhaps we could come to an arrangement, if this information proves true.

- What a pity, my lord Orvald! My destined knight failed to demonstrate his skill at Deus's festivities, and I did entertain a certain possibility - that some other warrior might step forward to perform before the many eyes under the banner of our beloved Aconia, but all those events are now behind us!

country folk usually don't talk like that

- I doubt I would have managed to glorify Aconia and present her worthily in all her majesty, given that none of the trials I undertook ended in triumph, - Orvald replied modestly, respecting the lord's faith and keeping silent about the fact that his superior might have objected to such a gesture. - And it is a shame that your knight was unable to take part in the duels. I am certain he would have proven himself a valiant and skilled warrior.

- Mwahaha, there is no cause for concern for my lord's heart! Eigen, my friend and dear knight, will still have his chance to prove himself, of that I have not the slightest doubt! As for the coveted metals - the moment of this day has already passed, but come next summer I may find myself with an unexpected surplus - I propose we continue this conversation in the season when Aconia warms us the most!

and what month is it now?

- I gratefully accept your offer and will be glad to continue our conversation in the future, when the right moment arrives, - Orvald agreed, seeing no other way to hasten the process without risk.

is this an invitation to Sanbornia? just asking plainly would be simple..


Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#8561
Auto-translated

It's a pity about the Albus artifacts, but oh well..

And where was it mentioned about the flying Margel before? I must have missed that part, although I thought I read everything..


Be strong. Believe
In reply to Ple-Sen
User Avatar
#8562
Auto-translated
Ple-Sen

U n e x p e c t e d s u r p l u s

A good lord, honestly. He'll go to any lengths just to find some metal for me. If only players were as responsive..


Be strong. Believe
In reply to Arandor
User Avatar
#8563
Auto-translated
Arandor
Ple-Sen

U n e x p e c t e d s u r p l u s

A good lord, actually. He'll go to any lengths just to find me some metal. If only players were as responsive...

Next time, call him "Your Corro**onship, the Whole World into Rubble Turnship."

Ничто не возникает из ничего и ничто не пропадает бесследно.
Если где-то чего-то убудет, то в другом месте добавится.

(Закон сохранения).