Skip to content

Knights of Tezoth

No ratings yet — be the first to rate!
In reply to Heroist
User Avatar
#8490
Auto-translated
Heroist
Sky

Weary of endless battles for the amusement of the crowd, Axel finds the strength to thank the queen for her generosity.

-- I thank you, Your Majesty. This is a generous gift, and it will undoubtedly aid me in my service, - bowing, the knight takes his leave.
After a brief rest, Himmel approaches Lady Alciera and her prize.

-- I believe we can consider our coalition victorious, not without your help. Thank you for staying true to your word; not everyone managed such a difficult task, - Axel carefully examined Luciferia. - What do you think, why did Lord Vistoriy decide to get rid of this in such a strange way?

— Your words mean a great deal, Lord Axel. — Alcira bowed politely to the knight. — Without your timely summons, this contest would have been meaningless altogether. It is regrettable that my involvement proved so insignificantly short-lived. But alas, each of us has been allotted a lesson from this performance.

For a moment, she shifts her gaze to the maidservant and shrugs:
— The thoughts of a noble lord are masters only to the depths of his own mind. Men like him view the world through the prism of risk and gain, while my understanding of such matters is, alas, infinitely far away.

-- I hope you realize that it is extremely dangerous. And I do not understand why it has not yet fled back to its homeland. With such abilities, it could have become the queen of Tezoth. Hmm...

Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]
In reply to kcfgogbfalgfl
User Avatar
#8491
Auto-translated
kcfgogbfalgfl
Arandor

After the brawl was over, Orvald decided to return to his business and addressed Lord Florenzan.

- My lord, are you acquainted with Lord Sanbornia? They say he has access to unique metals, and I was just looking to meet with him. Though, judging by his flamboyant appearance, dealing with him might require a special approach. Personally, though, he seemed like a simple man to me, judging by how he sat with his people and played some game.

- My lord? - The lord was a bit surprised and slightly disheartened by such a title, but didn't pay it much mind, chalking the slip up to the knight's fatigue. - I think you can simply state the essence of your business and discuss it with him as is.

yeah I was in a hurry. I'm also working on something else in parallel. besides "my lord" I don't remember anything


also a bunch of guys were just hitting me with swords


Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#8492
Auto-translated

but how should we address them? they're just lords..


Be strong. Believe
In reply to Небо
User Avatar
#8493
Auto-translated
Sky
Heroist
Sky

Weary of endless battles for the amusement of the crowd, Axel finds the strength to thank the queen for her generosity.

-- I thank you, Your Majesty. This is a generous gift, and it will certainly aid me in my service, - bowing, the knight takes his leave.
After a brief rest, Himmel approaches milady Alciere and her prize.

-- I believe we can consider our coalition victorious, not without your help. Thank you for staying true to your word; not everyone managed such a difficult task, - Axel carefully examined Luciferia. - What do you think, why did Lord Vistori decide to get rid of it in such a strange way?

— Your words mean a great deal, milord Axel. — Alcira bowed politely to the knight. — Without your timely summoning, this contest would have had no meaning at all. It is regrettable that my involvement proved so insignificantly brief. But well, each of us has been allotted their own lesson from this performance.

For a moment, she glances at the maidservant and shrugs:
— The thoughts of a noble lord are beholden only to the depths of his own mind. Figures like him view the world through the prism of risk and gain; my own grasp of such matters is, alas, infinitely far off.

-- I hope you realize that it is extremely dangerous. And I do not understand why it has not yet fled back to its homeland. With such abilities, it could have become the queen of Tezoth. Hmm...

— Your concerns are quite understandable, milord. And I am grateful for the warning; I shall take it to heart. Likely, we all have our own innermost motives, reaching further than might appear at first glance. Allow me to assure you, your benevolent sovereign is beyond risk.


Whatever
In reply to Arandor
User Avatar
#8494
Auto-translated
Arandor

but how should we address them? they're just lords..

Your Coolness, just replace "coolness" with any other fitting word.

Стартовый пост - Квенты - Разное - Список НПС - Турнир -
Резара - Аксель - Орвальд - Эмилия - Стэфания - Амвросий - Лестер - Альсира - Алария - 

In reply to kcfgogbfalgfl
User Avatar
#8496
Auto-translated
kcfgogbfalgfl
Arandor

but how should one address them? they're just lords..

Your Coolness, only instead of coolness any other suitable word.

if he were a villain and I were the villain's henchman, I would address him as Your Paunchiness, or Your Most Fatness


Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#8498
Auto-translated

How do you even know who's the villain here and who's who... Maybe everything will turn out not as you think...

Стартовый пост - Квенты - Разное - Список НПС - Турнир -
Резара - Аксель - Орвальд - Эмилия - Стэфания - Амвросий - Лестер - Альсира - Алария - 

In reply to Arandor
User Avatar
#8499
Auto-translated
Arandor
kcfgogbfalgfl
Arandor

but how should we address them? they're just lords...

Your Coolness, just replace "coolness" with any other fitting word.

if only he were the villain and I were the villain's henchman

Dude...

Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]
In reply to kcfgogbfalgfl
User Avatar
#8500
Auto-translated
kcfgogbfalgfl

How do you even know who's the villain here and who's who... Maybe everything will turn out not the way you think...

It'll turn out that Fareghia will save the world.

User Avatar
#8501
Auto-translated

Everyone knows that the main villain is the Mage Guild, and the rest are its pawns

and the danger clearly comes from three places:

1. the north

2. women

3. regions near the pits


Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#8502
Auto-translated

and the danger clearly comes from three places:

1. the north

2. women

3. regions near the pits

We've taken note of you.

In reply to Arandor
User Avatar
#8503
Auto-translated
Arandor

Everyone knows that the main villain is the GM, and the rest are his pawns

and the danger clearly comes from three places:

1. the north

2. women

3. regions near the pits

realism


Whatever
User Avatar
#8504
Auto-translated

Title Assessment by Stephanie Valentine

Knight of the Dark Sky — Truly a stern and rather reclusive person. No one else can weaken the visibility of opponents in battle as well as they can. Capable of waging battle from the heavens. If not, then how else would one name this gentleman?

Knight of Hegemony — The ability to instantly strike down an opponent with the first blow, coupled with ignoring battle in favor of reading interesting literature. What is this, if not a demonstration of one's superiority over those around them?

Knight of Dawn Steel — The radiant smile and the dagger sinking into flesh speak for themselves. Deus has shown unflagging discernment in awarding this title.

Knight of the Scarlet Blade — The lightning speed with which this lady's blade can be stained with blood literally confirms that the lady does not bear this title in vain.

Knight of Perfection — A title that could have been awarded to many of those present. But the way Lord Lorican easily handles a bow, a sword, shortens from blows and blocks — truly, in this spectacle lies genuine perfection.

Knight of the Crushing Blow — The ability to pierce the most powerful armor with a single blow and strike down an opponent speaks for itself. Lord Gingkink has earned this title through his skill.

Knight of the Golden Tower — One of the most difficult titles. This gentleman is able to take so many hits and immobilize opponents. But this does not reveal to me how it corresponds specifically to this title.

Knight of Justice — A worthy impartial judge; that says it all.

Knight of the Moon Shadow — Her beauty itself embodies moonlight. There is nothing more to say here.

Knight of Catharsis — The spirit that this lady exudes... In her presence, it is easy to forget about tension. Not to mention how calmly and cool-headedly she conducts battles.

Knight of Silent Terror — It is impossible to assess someone with whom one is not acquainted at all. But surely he is a formidable opponent one would not wish to face.

Knight of the Dragon's Heart — We are not acquainted, but this mighty knight looks as though a dragon's heart truly beats within his massive frame.

Knight of Sincerity — His lips can exude honey, but his words are not always easy to take at face value. I would rather call him the Knight of Allure.

Knight of the Golden Coin — Lord Galaharadron, somewhat reminiscent of a pirate, resembles coins only by this very fact. Otherwise, unfortunately, I cannot yet find other analogies.

Knight of Milk Chocolate — Fragrant with chocolate, her speeches are as sweet as the delicacy in honor of which the lady received her title. Lady Chonchonlia perfectly matches her rank.

Knight of Destructive Might — Although I have not had the chance to assess Lady Darkrush's full might in battle, I have no grounds to doubt her abilities. After all, the lady hails from Lunia, which already says a great deal.

Knight of the Sun — The gentleman hails from Sanbornia, which speaks for itself.

Knight of Wisdom — For a knight from Osha, this is more than a fitting title.

Knight of Imperturbability — The indifference with which the sir endures blows already reflects how perfectly he matches his title.

Knight of Loyalty — I have also not had the chance to learn anything about Lord Lyon, but I have heard of Estellian culture. A knight of this remarkable region cannot fail to match such a title.

Knight of the Swift Arrow — Truly, a magnificent archer. I might have noted the Accurate Arrow, because I endured blows from a faster archer.

Knight of the Offensive — A beautiful, sonorous title for a good fighter. A pity I did not get to verify the title's merit in battle.

Knight of Joy — I have the feeling the lady would have preferred a different title. But her mere presence and natural charm truly bring joy.

Knight of Serene Bliss — It seems Lord Yin's strength lies in his wisdom and knowledge. He has the makings of a good commander who leads his squad excellently from the sidelines.

Knight of Serene Bliss — A title truly fitting for a knight of Revnland. Especially given the relish with which the gentleman destroys other people's items and equipment pieces.

Knight of Virtuosity — The gentleman wields a spear deftly, but I have unfortunately not yet found other reasons for him to match this title.

Knight of Flawlessness — Flawless defense, charisma, deft use of the blade. There is practically no doubt here that the title suits the gentleman.

Knight of Truth — I have heard that the lady's title directly derives from the name of her blade. It is curious when your title corresponds to your equipment.

Knight of Cold — Cold beauty, the ability to summon an ice tiger. What other icy secrets does Lady Anastasia harbor?

Knight of Coveted Trembling — I do not know who gave him such a title, but presumably for some merits. They are unknown to me, and I would prefer not to uncover them for myself.

Knight of Valor — The gentleman is able to protect his comrades while risking his own body. Is that not a display of valor?

Knight of Long Patience — I have not been able to assess Lord Duncan's patience, but that he is a strong knight and commander — there is no doubt about that. Perhaps his patience can be appreciated by those who fight alongside him on a regular basis. In any case, the title sounds worthy.

Графомания путешественника

Хроники сражений и эссе