Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
By the way, let's also ignore that despite having a higher chance of winning the archery contest than me, Yashchur still only took second place. I really trust the RNG 👍
Round 7. [10] Tarantos: HP (300/300), Spirit (100/150), AP (2/3), Flask (5/5). Defensive Stance: incoming damage 25%, 3 turns.
Oh, so according to the team in the person of Ples, I should suicide for even less damage and a chance to penetrate)))
Nei, the team will inevitably fall to him. He has 1050 total HP, not counting the stance and armor. Only bleed will help here.
We're ignoring here that all the guys have armor, dodge chances, etc. We're also ignoring that you literally have invincibility right now and can use it 4 more times. And we'll also ignore the chances of killing me)
Uh-huh. And we'll all be unsuccessfully trying to break through Tarantos's wall while Ferlyuts spreads burns across the team. And the probability of that is much higher than the mythical one-shot from Stefania.
It would be good if the Northerners and Whitecalm hit the Albus players. But alas, they will also be working against the team. I understand the situation is unpleasant, I don't like it either. But I absolutely do not understand and do not want to accept a scenario where I get thrown under the bus for some chance with a micro-damage boost for the team's sake. A chance that might not even proc.
It would be good if the Northerners and Whitecalm fought the Albus players. But alas, they will also work against the team. I understand that the situation is unpleasant, I don't like it either. But I absolutely do not understand and do not want to accept the option where I am sacrificed for some kind of chance with a micro-damage in favor of the team. A chance that might not even trigger.
No one is sacrificing you. But you, by your inaction, are sacrificing us.
Can't you just tank the tank until his buffs run out and then finish him with a death spell? Since they all move as a group.
Whitecalm and Lorican have bows and are positioned in the center. They can hit any character on the battlefield except Stephanie. Even aside from that, while the cavalry might still potentially ride away, Nelia and especially Axel won't be able to do so. I can go invisible, but that's just me. And it's not really a problem for me, generally speaking.
By the way, if it weren't for the pumpkin on the left, Arandor wouldn't have wasted his AP on a 1% miss against Ging, but would have galloped off into the sunset. Just saying.
I could have moved up instead, there's plenty of space there. The last two turns I was waiting for the guys to come closer, so I wouldn't get taken out solo. In the end, it didn't ruin anything globally, except I stayed alive, and another player took out Bigchad. I just couldn't finish off Avesoma when he was standing alone. And now there's no one much to hit, given the lack of options for cracking armored and durable guys.
Actually, I'm starting to think I should have taken a risk with Nebkom when he was flying on the wyvern and tried to set them on fire instead of shooting with the bow. But whatever now.
Can't we just kite the tank until his odes run out and then finish him off with a death spell? Since they're all moving in a box formation.
Well, Ferlyuts will keep shooting at a speed that's high for infantry. And at the very least, he'll turn all our cavalry into infantry, which isn't good either.
By the way, if it weren't for the pumpkin on the left, Arandor wouldn't have wasted his AP on a 1% miss against Ging, but would have ridden off into the sunset. Just saying.
I could have ridden up top, there's plenty of space there. The previous two turns I was waiting for the guys to come closer so I wouldn't get taken out solo. In the end, it didn't ruin anything globally, except I stayed alive and another player took out BigChad. I just couldn't finish off Avesoma when he was standing alone. And now there's no one much to hit, given the lack of options for cracking armored and tanky guys.
Actually, I'm starting to think I should have taken a risk with Nebkom when he was flying on the wyvern and tried to set them on fire instead of shooting with a bow. But it's whatever now.
With Nebkom, it was worth healing the wyvern, but I didn't think of it at the time.