Skip to content

Knights of Tezoth

No ratings yet — be the first to rate!
User Avatar
#7647
Auto-translated

Arandor had been sitting around enjoying himself for the previous 2 turns: "he's a good guy, he's a handsome fellow, he can be forgiven, look, he's fighting now"

From the start, I spent 2 AP on the target chosen by the team (I didn't think about whether it was primarily beneficial to me personally, and that can be seen from my posts at the beginning), I shot as directed until Ferlyuts came out (although even a crit shot at Whiteclaw could theoretically have been traded for a shot at the wyvern, I'd need to check if the distance allowed it, but I'm too lazy to look), and now I don't want to deliberately set myself up for suicide: "scum, die in a back alley"

And yes, I'm aware that some players here really dislike pegasus riders, including me, because I have a longer-range bow (even without free AP). Including the fact that you dislike pegasus riders. You said so in plain words. And considering how, without waiting for Revan's response, you spoke out against my mere attempt to clarify whether I could cancel the preemptive strike or choose not to act against any target, I have a question — wouldn't you yourself be glad if I got a bleed proc? And this isn't an accusation that you're a bad person; everyone wants to win.

Графомания путешественника

Хроники сражений и эссе

In reply to Нэйко
User Avatar
#7648
Auto-translated
Neiko

Arandor spent the previous 2 turns chilling: "he's a good guy, he's a handsome fellow, he's excusable, look, he's fighting now"

From the start, I spent 2 AP on the team's chosen target (I didn't think about whether it was primarily beneficial to me personally, and that's clear from my early posts), shot as directed until Ferlyuts came out (although even the crit shot on Whitecalm could theoretically have been traded for a shot at the wyvern, depending on whether the distance allowed it, but I'm too lazy to check), and now I don't want to deliberately set myself up for suicide: "scum, die in a ditch"

And yes, I'm aware that some players here really dislike pegasus riders, including me, because I have a longer-range bow (even without free AP). In particular, you dislike pegasus riders. You said so in plain text. And considering how, without waiting for Revan's response, you spoke out against my mere attempt to clarify whether I could cancel the preemptive strike or choose not to act against any target, I have a question — wouldn't you yourself be happy if Blood Flow procs on me? And this isn't an accusation that you're a bad person; everyone wants to win.

I literally quoted you a piece of the skill description. As I've answered people many times, including Yashchur, before.

In reply to Ple-Sen
User Avatar
#7649
Auto-translated
Ple-Sen
Neiko

Arandor had been sitting around for 2 turns before that, taking it easy: "he's a good guy, he's a handsome fellow, he's forgiven, look, he's fighting now"

From the start, I spent 2 AP on the target chosen by the team (I didn't think about whether it was primarily beneficial to me personally, and that's clear from my posts at the beginning), I shot as directed until Ferlyuts came out (although even the crit shot on Whitekalm could theoretically have been traded for a shot at the wyvern, I'd need to check if the distance allowed it, but I'm too lazy to look), and now I don't want to deliberately put myself in a suicide position: "scum, die in a back alley"

And yes, I'm aware that some players here really dislike pegasus riders, including me, because I have a longer-range bow (even without free AP). Including the fact that you dislike pegasus riders. You said so in plain text. And considering how, without waiting for Reven's response, you spoke out against my mere attempt to clarify whether I could cancel the preemptive strike or choose not to act against any target, I have a question — wouldn't you yourself be glad if I got a bleed proc? And this isn't an accusation that you're a bad person; everyone wants to win.

I literally quoted you a piece of the skill description. As I've answered people many times, including Yashchur, before.

The first response is fine, but then come accusations of metagaming. Yashchur on Ferlyuts can do it, but I can't after the first shot))

Anyway, what can I say here? Sorry that I don't want to put myself in a position to die for a chance at 10 damage on Tarantas. Brand me with bad words and titles if that's your will.

Графомания путешественника

Хроники сражений и эссе

User Avatar
#7650
Auto-translated

Maybe I should go invisible now too, and let Alex and Arandor gallop far away while they go after Axel and Nelia?

Well, yes, that's exactly what Bugurt suggests.

Стартовый пост - Квенты - Разное - Список НПС - Турнир -
Резара - Аксель - Орвальд - Эмилия - Стэфания - Амвросий - Лестер - Альсира - Алария -