Skip to content

Knights of Tezoth

No ratings yet — be the first to rate!
In reply to AstralLein
User Avatar
#9604
Auto-translated
AstralLein

I'll just note that everyone in the battle died dead... two conclusions:

a) medicine in Swordgard is very poorly developed

b) Rezare was damn lucky not to die

wasn't lucky*


Whatever
In reply to Ple-Sen
User Avatar
#9605
Auto-translated
Ple-Sen

Piercing Strike

50% damage, reduces target's defense by 50% (debuff).

Cost: 1 AP.

Does it stack with itself, or can it not lower the enemy's defense below 50%?

It doesn't stack; if there are several debuffs, the strongest one is used.


Ple-Sen

Do I understand correctly that the mizuk's ability will also work unhindered on various kinds of monsters? For example, allowing them to swallow an entire hydra.

A hydra is possible, but if something can't be swallowed, I'll write about it.


Ple-Sen

- Conversion: converts a chosen amount of spirit to any number of allies into health.

Do I understand correctly that the caster spends their conditional 100 spirit and can either restore 25 to four allies on any map tile, or 100 to one?

I'd also like to hear an answer about the extra turns of Overcome and Generalissimo. Needed for the sheet.

No) He converts their spirit.

1 turn is granted, not for the whole battle.


Небо

/ Reven, did you forget about the mirror? Or do I have to fly to Osha for it now? /

Didn't forget. It's still with Wisdom...


Happy Life
Небо

/ Reven, did you forget about the mirror? Or do I have to fly to Osha for it now? /

He forgot about us, and you're here talking about a mirror.

I never forget about my brothers, don't start with that...

Стартовый пост - Квенты - Разное - Список НПС - Турнир -
Резара - Аксель - Орвальд - Эмилия - Стэфания - Амвросий - Лестер - Альсира - Алария - 

User Avatar
#9609
Auto-translated

Didn't forget. It's still with Wisdom...

I understand that it's with Wisdom, the question is where is Wisdom itself?)

Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт


⚔︎ Рыцари Тезота: Персонажи | События ⚔︎

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]

User Avatar
#9610
Auto-translated

Some people spend their entire lives in search of wisdom...