Hi everyone. If anyone still remembers, I'm still working on an HD interface mod for vanilla, and it's going well overall! I'm thinking of releasing the first version for the game's anniversary in May, but that's not what this is about. While improving the quality of the stat icons, I noticed that mobs (whether neutrals or enemy heroes) have ugly text in their numbers. For example, the letter "Г" in the word "Группа" is not visible, and so on. Honestly, in all the years since the game's release, I never noticed this... I thought I had touched something myself, but then I opened vanilla, watched a few walkthroughs... and it's genuinely a flaw of the original. This is what I'm talking about in the image.
Question: is there a mod that fixes this? I tried with AI myself, but we didn't succeed, and I'm not a coder anyway — I'm good at other things.
PS: the topic is no longer relevant — a year later I fixed it myself, it's in my profile/thread under mini fixes
Стой, где очерчен мелом круг! Как мне приятен твой испуг!