Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
- If I'm not mistaken, you already mentioned the calcite creatures that jump on walls... Can we say that they are essentially zombies? - The samurai sighed wearily. - It seems that a fog is slowly forming in my head.
—No-no. —checks his watch. —Almost a day left. Did I say that? Maybe I did... It definitely applies to them too. The day was so long that you could forget its beginning, and the fog... The fog is already in all of our heads, in our eyes, and everywhere else. —looks out the window to see if it has cleared up.
Does Asuguh OS spend hours reading, or is he just checking the time?
🐱🐲: Or maybe he's just pissed off that they can't beat level 69, and he's blaming "ass-licker" for sucking at killing. And this isn't a battle log, it's just a colorful description.
— ...I'll go for a walk to clear my head. —He finishes the rest of his coffee and puts the cup in the sink. —Maybe I'll run into someone in Kibo, or maybe I'll manage to buy some Asugukh provisions from someone. Either way, we're just waiting, so there's no need to rush.
🐱🐲: Do you think they'll survive? The Lamprey deals permanent damage, so maybe the immunity to Tann won't help. 🎪🏹: Or maybe they'll survive with one HP! Just enough so they technically don't die. Although they're already dead... ⛓️♿: Living with one HP is, like, my whole life. 🐱🐲: I once watched a video of someone playing either Fallout or Skyrim, or both, with one HP. The guy used cheats to give himself 1 HP and suffered trying not to take damage. I think it was Fallout; he discovered some interesting interaction with radiation, but I don't remember what it was. ⛓️♿: It still sounds like my life. It's even become more realistic - in Fallout, you can get injuries. 🐱🐲: Yeah, I love Fallout; sometimes I wonder what you guys would look like in a Fallout setting. 🎪🏹: Author, are you going to drop a nuclear bomb where we are right now??? 🐱🐲: Well, I was thinking about a dark AU... ⛓️♿: Flüggegeheim? 🐱🐲: But I already had a dark AU about a dying world, so no, we'll skip the bombs.
🐱🐲: Will they survive? Lampr deals permanent damage, so maybe Tann's immunity isn't all that.
I can imagine a hole in the belly healing over. I can imagine a severed head and legs sewing themselves back on. But coming back to life after the body is vaporized by a nuclear blast — that's beyond comprehension...
Ничто не возникает из ничего и ничто не пропадает бесследно. Если где-то чего-то убудет, то в другом месте добавится. (Закон сохранения).
🐱🐲: So, we need to try it and see what happens.
⛓️♿: I'm glad you're not the one leading the battle. And not Astral either.
🎪🏹: What, it sounds fun!
⛓️♿: One more...
Lampre won't use this ability just because someone told him to...
Added 12 minutes later Evil Lizard
- Good afternoon. You're from Noir, aren't you? - Erica asked the gnome.
- Hello! Is it that obvious? When I was swimming here, one of the sailors kindly informed me that human women consider anyone shorter than 180 centimeters to be a gnome, so I'd say I fall into a pretty broad category for the men here.
When I sailed here, one of the sailors kindly informed me that the local women consider all humans shorter than 180 centimeters to be dwarves, so I'd say I fall into a rather broad category for the men here.
- No, I only consider dwarves to be dwarves, and not everyone shorter than 180 centimeters, - Erika replied with a smile. - I assume you've been here for quite some time? It doesn't seem like a good time for swimming right now...
Ничто не возникает из ничего и ничто не пропадает бесследно. Если где-то чего-то убудет, то в другом месте добавится. (Закон сохранения).
⛓️♿: Y-y-y-yes, 181 cm, I'm not a dwarf! 🐱🐲: Actually, I wanted to make you 170-175 cm, but you turned out to be too heavy for that quest with the ball, so I made you taller to maintain the proportions and physique. 🎪🏹: Why... y-y-y... It would have been so cute if Guiyosha was much shorter than me. 🐱🐲: And it would have been easier for me. Three centimeters isn't such a big difference in height that it would be very noticeable in the drawings. ⛓️♿: Oh well, it's too late now. Before I was enslaved, I ate well, so I grew. 🐱🐲: Yes, you always eat well. 🎪🏹: Don't bully Guiyosha!
— ...I'll go for a walk. —emptying the rest of the coffee, he puts the cup in the sink. —Maybe I'll run into Kibo, maybe I'll manage to buy some Asuguhian supplies from someone. We're still waiting anyway, there's no need to rush.
- In that case, I will try to focus all my spiritual efforts on delaying the progress of my transformation into a zombie. - Hmm! And I will pray for you, Shiki! Perhaps divine forces will respond to help you!
Added 4 minutes later Evil Lizard
- No, I only consider those who are actually dwarves to be dwarves, not everyone who is shorter than 180 centimeters, - Erika replied with a smile. - I suppose you arrived quite a while ago? You can't really go for a swim now...
- So, it turns out that all dwarves are dwarves, and people are just lucky - they can be dwarves, or they can be giants, very interesting! Yes, I arrived long before the start of the two-sided invasion... In a sense, the Haranian Empire and Calcite are giants, and Asuguh is a dwarf.