Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
Erica: abuses diaries to the fullest, gaining a lot of stats from them because Revan doesn't require writing comments for each entry and leaves some entries up to interpretation.
I won't comment on this right now, or you'll say I'm complaining again...:D
Ничто не возникает из ничего и ничто не пропадает бесследно. Если где-то чего-то убудет, то в другом месте добавится. (Закон сохранения).
🐱🐲: I know what organizations Alex is talking about. I worked in one of them for three years. I was actively jealous of Guillon and wanted to join the dark lunarites instead of him.
⛓️♿: I know it's an exaggeration, but I'll remind you that you resigned, you left that job on your own, and I didn't have that option in slavery.
🐱🐲: Don't be a pain.
🎪🏹: And I don't agree that diaries are that abusive! You have to write in them yourself, study the topic, follow the host's posts, gather information, it's difficult!
⛓️♿: Yes, exactly. A diary is work. And spreading your legs in front of a streamer doesn't require much intelligence. It's an event that consumes an event point. It's logical.
🐱🐲: Well, Kamistella definitely used up one event point.
🎪🏹: HAHAHAHAHA
⛓️♿: Oh, never mind you guys.
🐱🐲: Anyway, I think Yashur's complaints are justified.
The doors of the Phantom and Tales shadow realm are closed. Author
In other words, if I understand correctly, “ascension” does not affect the range of shots and spells – everything happens as if the character were on the ground? There are no “range penalties”?
Yes.Author
If a character’s attack range with a weapon is greater than that of those on the ground, they won’t be able to reach them from the ground, right?
They can be reached by any ranged weapon regardless of range.Author
What if the character has melee weapons, but while “floating in the air,” doesn’t engage in melee attacks?
Then they cannot become a target for melee attackers.
+ levitation =/= flight.Author
– How did it go? Was I magnificent? – asked the Lunarian casually. – It's unlikely that I will ever make someone's ideal wife. Sensations are closer to me, you know. Especially such... intense ones. The Scrymes are irresistible! I don't regret anything.
- Yes, it was very informative; I learned many new things. It wasn’t for nothing that I brought them along… It would be tragic if they or you were eaten by the merciless sands of Calcite.
Added after 4 minutes There was no Temple of Shiris in Shine, only an altar in the "southern beacon."Author
Fortunately, Kamistella had special equipment for quicksand or sandstorms. She might not look as good in it, but in Calcite, you're only likely to be attacked by pro-Asuguh Calcite patriots like Commander Ushumgallu. Survival requires sacrifices! Though... she's been dead for over a year... it's a strange feeling...
– I won't be eaten, but some scryms could use desert boots, – Kamistella said seriously, – I suggest you buy them, they're quite cheap. Did you manage to create anything?
They dumped it on her face, at least... thank goodness it wasn't on her hair. Consider yourself lucky. It'll take a while to get this luxurious white hair back in order after such a productive evening!
“Too bad… Let’s make one last stop at the seaside Temple to clarify a few things. They seem to be tolerant of followers of other faiths, but just in case, let’s be on our guard.”
"Looks like the phantom vanished somewhere. Probably back to Mindjin... Or maybe it's not her trading here? It's unlikely, the coincidence is too suspicious."
Erika heads to Thrall's Academy.
Ничто не возникает из ничего и ничто не пропадает бесследно. Если где-то чего-то убудет, то в другом месте добавится. (Закон сохранения).
—It’s a pity... Let’s make one last stop at the sea temple to clarify a few things. They seem to be tolerant of followers of other faiths, but just in case, we’ll be on our guard.
Asmidul and Shiki arrive at the Temple of Zhhuysixidzire. - This is, without a doubt, a deity antagonistic to humanity, - the samurai concluded, finishing reading the plaque with inscriptions. The gloomy servant sitting nearby did not hear him.
Added 1 minute ago AstralLein
– They won’t eat me, but the Scrymes could use some desert boots, – Kamistella remarked seriously, – I advise you to buy them, they don’t cost much. Did you manage to create anything?
- Where can we get these boots? - Phaineant replied with a non-serious expression. - Yes, but only faceless sketches. Even though you are my friend, you are still three-dimensional, don’t forget!
Asmidul and Shiki arrive at the Temple of Zhhuysixidzire. - This is, without a doubt, a deity that is antagonistic to humanity, - the samurai concluded after finishing reading the inscription on the tablet.
Well, it looks like Erika won't be joining Asmidul on the western front...:D
Asmidul and Shiki arrive at the Temple of Zhhuusixidzire. - This is, without a doubt, a deity antagonistic to humanity, - concluded the samurai, finishing reading the inscription on the tablet. The gloomy servant sitting nearby did not hear him.
Asmidul simply nodded in response to these words. Perhaps he agreed with Shiki, or perhaps he was preoccupied with other things. - Hello, father, - he said to the servant. - Tell me, does the presence of two souls, not bound by the sea rite, in her temple anger your mistress? I wanted to ask you a question about what I read on the tablet, but if necessary, we will not interfere.
- Which squad are you from? - her boyfriend asks at the entrance. Heroist
Asmidul just nodded in response to these words. Perhaps he agreed with Shiki, or perhaps he was preoccupied with other things. - Hello, father, - he said to the servant. - Tell me, does the presence of two souls not bound by the sea ritual in her temple displease your mistress? I wanted to ask you a question about what was written on the plaque, but if necessary, we won't get in the way.
- He-he, everyone will be bound by it one day - whether they want it or not, so it doesn't matter! Ask away.
—Yes, yes, of course, thank you... It says here, father, that your mistress knows all the seas and oceans. And is it possible that a particularly loyal follower, who has earned, let's say, special attention, could turn to her powers to raise a sunken galleon from the seabed? Or, at worst, at least point him to the place where it found its eternal rest? Have you had any similar practical cases in your history?
-Yes, yes, of course, thank you... It says here, father, that your mistress knows all the seas and oceans. Is it possible that a particularly loyal follower, who has earned, let's say, special attention, could turn to her powers to raise a sunken galleon from the seabed? Or, at worst, at least point him to the place where it found its eternal rest? Have you had any similar practical cases in your history?
- I don't understand. - The собеседник's face showed obvious confusion. - The point is to go to the bottom, not the other way around. And what kind of ship are you looking for?
Author
- Uh... I'm not from any. I'm, let's say, on my own... - replied Erika. - Are only "members of some squads" trained here?
- You'll have to wait until all this is over and things return to normal.