Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
Takes turns opening the chests, starting with the small ones.
In the second chest, Beata discovers a trap that blasts her with fire. In the third chest, she finds an image of a dark-haired woman, and the thought flashes through her mind: "My Empress!"
Before heading to Abundance, Ayko tries to figure out which shops and buildings on the Promenade have windows facing Fenhel. She still couldn't understand how the criminal was thinking and how he decided that he needed to go to Fenhel and kill Miss Gloria. If it was a stalker, then... well, then it's clear that everything is pointless. But if not, then there must be something? He sat on a bench, saw that the owner of Fenhel had forgotten to lock the door, went in, and did his dirty deed... Even madmen should have some logic. Again, if the door was locked, how did he get in?
In general, pretending to be on a walk, she tries to answer such questions, successfully or not.
— As you rightly noted, the situation in the city is currently unstable, so if you get within arm's reach, I'll have to scrape your brains off the walls.
Added 2 minutes ago Morning
- Ohayo, - Aiyano nodded to the familiar shopkeeper. - I'm looking for a certain... "exorcist." I was told that I could meet him in this place.
— Just a moment. — The shopkeeper approaches the stairs leading to the second floor. — Sir, someone is looking for an exorcist. A moment later, the owner of "The Tentacle" descends to the first floor. — Welcome to my humble abode. How may I assist you?
Added 9 minutes ago Ment
Before going to Abundance, Aiko tries to figure out which shops and buildings on the Promenade have windows facing Fenhel. She still didn't understand how the criminal could think, and how he could decide that he needed to go to Fenhel and kill Miss Gloria. If it was a stalker, then... then it's clear that everything is pointless. But if not, then there must be something? He sat on a bench, saw that the owner of Fenhel had forgotten to lock the door, went in, and did his dirty deed... Even madmen should have some logic. Again, if the door was locked, how did he get in?
In general, pretending to be on a walk, she tries to answer such questions, successfully or not.
- Hello. My name is Yamagami Aiyano. I'm here regarding a rather delicate matter. I would like to talk, if you have a few free minutes, but perhaps it would be better not to do so in this public area of the store. It concerns something related to the "curiosity shop" in Emerald.
Beata's hand was already reaching for the loot, but she stopped herself. "Hold on. I can always loot the chest later. I'll take it on the way back, or just come back another day." She looks further.
Beata's hand was already reaching for the goodies, but she stopped herself. "Hold on. I can always rummage through the chest later. I'll grab them on the way back, or I'll stop by another day if I have to." She looks further.
In the third drawer, she finds a note.
Reminder to self:Double-check the prices.Make sure all the necessary ingredients are available.Find a way to thank Ayko for her warmth and kindness.Don't forget to prepare the orders.Don't forget to pay taxes.
— As you correctly noted, the situation in the city is currently unstable, so if you get within arm's reach, I'll have to scrape your brains off the walls.
- That's some enthusiasm! Were you even acquainted with that shopkeeper? They say she was strange, and no one wanted to be friends with her.
- Now that’s enthusiasm! Were you even acquainted with that saleswoman? They say she was strange, and no one wanted to be friends with her.
Still keeping Raphael in the line of fire, Beliana replied: - We all know each other to some extent. A scatterbrained fool, but no one could say anything bad about her, and no one wished her harm.
Therefore, asking anything in Abundance was pointless; it was almost no longer the Emerald Alley at all, just a small shop in the back... But Rumor was right opposite Fennel, so that's where Ayko went.
Still keeping Raphael in the line of fire, Beliana replied: — We all know each other to some extent. She was a scatterbrained fool, but no one could say anything bad about her, and no one wished her harm.
- Ah, I wish I could see that maniac. It's hard to play the role of such people in a play; there's so little information about them, and you can't see them in person. By the way, did you notice anything that day?
- Hello. My name is Yamagami Aiyano. I'm here regarding a rather delicate matter. I would like to talk to you if you have a few free minutes, but perhaps it would be better not to do so in the public area of the store. It concerns something related to the "curiosity shop" on Emerald Alley.
— I understand. Let's go up to my study.
Added 6 minutes later Ment
/ Don't rummage through the chest of drawers, think... /Therefore, asking anything in Abundance was pointless; it's almost not even Emerald Alley anymore, just a small shop in the back... But Rumor was right across from Fenhel, so Aiko went there.
(Arrives)Sky
- Oh, I wish I could see that maniac. It's hard to play such people in the theater; there's so little information about them, and I can't see them in person. By the way, did you see anything that day?
— No, I didn't see anything. But I heard from the guards that the door to that shop was not locked and not broken, so either that silly woman forgot to lock the door, or the killer came during business hours, or she opened the door for him herself. Are you investigating this case? Well, never mind. It doesn't concern me.