Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
I recommend never using the "strike from the sky" ability with Royal Griffons on the tile they were standing on before "taking off." They will end up attacking themselves, and if they have the "Guardian" spell cast on them... ...the hero will also attack them.
}{0TT@6bI4, at first, I didn't understand how to implement the idea simply, and I complicated it with a mind control spell.
4 results from the battle log:
first (the funniest): -Necromancer mind controls griffins -Demon casts a mark on the griffins taken from him -The stolen griffins attack themselves -Instead of the demon, the Necromancer attacks them (with the mark)
second: -The griffins are still under mind control and the mark -They attack an empty cell -The Necromancer also punishes them
third (apparently, that simple case): -The demon casts a mark on the Necromancer's griffins -They attack themselves -The demon attacks them
fourth: -The Necromancer's griffins are still under the mark -They attack an empty cell -The demon attacks them
P.S. Remix, sorry I didn't notice (didn't look)... I was searching the forum
P.P.S. and I stumbled upon a bug in a normal situation, i.e., there was only a tent and a group of griffins in front of it. One group of mobs definitely reached the tent. So I attacked that cell from the air, and then I was surprised that the griffins died, not the mobs (unfortunately, I didn't save that battle with the neutrals... I reproduced it in griffins smth like this.sav)
Thank you for conducting the experiment! Could you perform another one? The Knight places the Overseer on the griffins; the demon places a mark, subduing them; the griffins take flight and attack their own cell. Theoretically, the Knight should strike his own griffins twice (besides the fact that the griffins will also attack themselves).
I started testing... and realized there are many more possibilities...
}{0TT@6bI4, your assumption was not confirmed; the game handles the situation in some way and prevents a single hero from attacking twice with different abilities.
Control, Mark, Subordinate -> first, the Knight attacks, then the Demon (line 24 in the nested .txt file) (battle log "grif vs 2 abils and mindcontrol.sav").
A more extensive test is in the nested .txt file "tests of griffins when a knight meets a demon.txt."
...perhaps I didn't choose the best creature (adepts) to test attacks on griffins during additional tests...
I will also test Demon-Demon and Knight-Knight combinations (only possible through Subordinate), and the Barbarian has a support ability that also needs to be studied.
Some effects seem to need to be separated into individual topics and studied:
- If two demons place a Mark on the same creature (there should also be Subordinate), then a second Mark can be placed on another creature during the griffins' flight, resulting in two Marks from one demon. This way, it will attack both creatures (but I haven't figured out exactly how to do it correctly).
- If Subordinate is applied, waited for it to expire, and then applied again, it doesn't seem to change the animation, but in the log, it changes the order in which the heroes' attacks are triggered.
- There are combinations where, for example, one creature has Subordinate + Mark, and another has Control, etc
Well, I've completed my experiments with griffins.
The most significant result is a bug that I think can be considered an exploit (although it's mainly applicable against the AI):
* Griffins belonging to the hero on the right, i.e., the defender, correctly attack creatures below them.
* Griffins belonging to the hero on the left, in all the experiments conducted, attack themselves and do not hit the creatures below them.
"Creatures below the griffins" refers to creatures that moved during the griffins' absence and were hit by the aerial strike in such a way that any of the cells they were standing on fell under the griffins' ability's area of effect.
The attached replays are named "right griffin or left griffin.sav."
A special gift for Hottabych: in one case, the griffins on the right managed to attack in such a way that the demon punished them twice with a spell. To achieve this:
* The demon attacks the knight.
* A spell is cast on the griffins of the hero on the right (i.e., the knight).
* A creature belonging to the demon is charmed.
* The charmed creature is monitored.
* The knight's griffins use the aerial strike on the cell where they are standing.
* The charmed creature moves to that cell.
* The knight's griffins attack, dealing damage to the charmed creature, and the demon makes two consecutive attacks on the griffins.
* The attached replays are named "for Hottabych.sav."
* In battle (not in the recording), there will be a lag in the animation, as if an invisible creature is making the first attack, but according to the log and damage, it was the demon.
* It doesn't depend on whether the knight's griffins are charmed or not.
* It won't work when attacking the knight's creatures.
A similar effect with the knight's monitoring is achieved as follows:
* The knight attacks the demon.
* The demon's griffins are charmed.
* A spell is cast on them.
* The knight monitors a creature belonging to him, as the charm has already been used.
* The demon's griffins attack, dealing damage to the monitored creature, and the knight makes two consecutive attacks on the griffins.
* The attached replays are named "for Hattabych 2.sav," although it seems to be corrupted... the monitoring is visible on two creatures...
* In battle (not in the recording), there will also be a lag in the animation.
* It doesn't matter if the demon has charmed the creature or not.
The file "tests of griffins 2.txt" contains a description of the experiments.
*The experiments with double charm were unsuccessful – at most, the color of the effect changes from red to green. I couldn't charm two creatures with one hero.
**The experiments involving the barbarian hero were conducted once for each situation, without any combinations.
P.S. Sorry for the inconsistent style of describing the experiments