Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
So, maybe Anders should just go home then? So that the Inquisitors definitely don't find him.
Yeah, I hope you'll STAY FURTHER AWAY and it will be more or less okay – so that sweat from your armpits doesn't blow into the hole. Not exactly 10 kilometers, but roughly that. Like, monitor the surroundings and at the same time leave the radar on – in case someone decides to come here from the forest. And if everything goes well and we leave there peacefully, even if hand in hand with the Inquisitors, then you just leave further away while they haven't passed. At least, that's how I see playing out this situation.
-Oooo, Gulveig... Want me to show you how to hide better? We can hide next to each other, so it's easier for you....
Vegie smiled pleasantly. -- Ha, well... In my case, it's useless, I've already tried to practice that. My feet keep tripping over rocks or breaking branches; I'm just not good at hiding, and I won't even try. But thank you!
Veggie smiled pleasantly. -- Ha, well... In my case, it's useless; I've already tried training something like that. My feet keep tripping over stones or breaking branches, I can't hide, to put it simply, and I won't even try. But thank you!
-It's simple... Just lie down where I tell you and don't move, and I'll cover you with branches and stuff....
Where do we go? Where do we end up when we save the world?
Before the next foray into the eastern territories of Rhôhei, he dedicated his time to concentrating his mind on weaving threads of natural power into a gusting vortex, causing the branches of trees to sway as if in a storm and fall to the ground. By the time he returned, the training in the skills taught by Emilia had long been underway in this location. The prospect of being unarmed for a while due to the need to repair his equipment played a role, as did the recent skirmish with the inquisitors at the old mill. Although the ambush was detected in time, he could not assist in this confrontation in any way, given the distance to the enemies, so this task fell entirely on the shoulders of Veserod and Anders, as well as their new friend, Ilva. But the brothers were immediately fired upon and could have both fallen, which would have put the squad in a rather awkward position, and prolonging the battle would likely have resulted in additional casualties. In the end, everything worked out, but Rhôhei noted that additional long-range support would be very useful in such situations. And even though the southern forest looked safe, he still didn't really want to be in it without the ability to defend himself and the others if necessary.
Waving away the leaves swirling in the air, the newly-fledged mage solidified the skill, disturbing a couple more trees, and, considering the result acceptable, set off on patrol, now posing a threat to enemies not only within the reach of his sword.
well, that's it, I'm ready to die because I didn't level up my resistance
Having a torch allows you to see the chasm, which, however, could be jumped over with sufficient agility.
Initiative Veserod (19) Renold (19) Rohei (16) Air (16) Ilva (15) Kalentia (13) Gulveig (11) Alessia (10)
Renold checks the southern corridor, positioning himself one tile below the lower junction. This way, he won't obstruct anyone passing by and heading further down the corridor.