Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
Single scenario [XL]: "Labyrinth of Secrets" - }{0TT@6bI4
Name: Labyrinth of Secrets Map Name: Labirinth of secrets Map Type: Single Mission Two-level map: no Number of players: 2 Size: Extra Large Map author: }{0TT@6bI4 Map description: This level represents a new challenge for Agrael, designed to test the mental abilities of the Demon Lord. Only with your help can he navigate the labyrinth filled with traps and quests to find items. To make the passage easier, there are secret areas on the map that will help with clearing objectives. Good luck! Askh always turns things to his advantage!
As I understand it, fixing the bug that I saw on Remix's stream led to the following: after the very first portal, you end up in a dead end – there's nowhere to go, I tried everywhere. The only option is to access the water, but summoning the boat on day 2 is, of course, not possible.
The check has been completed. Today, I repeated it:smile33:. Please try downloading the map again (from here - after the check, I resaved everything). Yes, after reviewing the Remix, I intentionally moved Agrael around the map and forgot to put him back. My deepest apologies!:o
We apologize, but due to technical errors, some map elements may not be displayed correctly, specifically: the border between the map and the background, which is usually black, but was missing today!
No similar complaints have been received. This means the problem is not with the scenario, but with your computer. To clarify the cause of the error, please write down everything that appears after the game/map crashes, as well as the moment the crash occurs. For now, the only suggestion is to delete all mods, if any, due to potential compatibility issues.
RPGs are great until they turn into a fetch quest, which is what the main character spends his time doing. Plus, there are 100,500 dead-end monoliths where you have to "guess 1 out of X or start over." The battles involve defeating 130 furies against 50 twilight dragons or 300 furies against a horde of black dragons/hundreds of archdevils. You can mindlessly kill mages, but it's also pointless.
Maybe they could add battles and let you play a strategy game instead of a guessing game?
I completed this map. At the end, I had 205 Fury units left.
Upgrades: Defense with Ballistic Defense, Attack with Haste, Luck, Morale with Aura of Swiftness, and Logistics.
Attack strategy: 2 stacks of 2 units each (they don't die with Ballistic Defense and are healed by the tent) and one full stack. We apply Haste Phantom and everything falls apart.
It's a good map, but there are few battles, and it ends quickly. I replayed it a couple of times.
The scenario was completed using a hero. I really liked the map! My respects to the author! No bugs were found.
What I liked:
The essence of the scenario: you just need to go through the labyrinth from beginning to end. It seems like it would be boring and tedious, but no, the map is dynamic, and you won't get bored. Design and оформление: I liked the оформление of the Despair Sands (desert) and the placement of the portals.
Scripts. Oh! There's a lot of that here! I want to draw attention to the importance of reading the signs. This will help with the walkthrough.
Difficulty. The scenario is quite difficult; you might not be able to complete it on your first try. It is important to save periodically - you will understand why yourself. The most difficult thing is to collect all the keys from the keyholders and exit the inner portal labyrinth.
Feature. In this scenario, attention is important; otherwise, you will have to replay it often.
Artifacts. There are special, relic artifacts on the map, but to get them, you will have to rack your brains.
Final. The labyrinth guardian is not easy, so it is better to come to him with an army.
What could be added?
- more additional quests - it would be nice to have enemies - it would be more interesting; unfortunately, there were none here (except for the guardian) - a dungeon with a quest would be very useful - the ability to collect a complete set of assembled artifacts - intrigue in the form of traps, conspiracies, betrayals, etc. - battles with neutrals for passage - battles with enemy heroes as you progress
By the way, there are no scripts here, nor could there have been any. During its creation, the work was done in the map editor for the original Heroes game.
Despite everything, I consider this scenario to be the worst among my maps. It is highly unlikely that I will continue to refine it to the extent you suggested. However, it is very possible that a sequel or a more complex version of this map will appear.
Thank you for your feedback, even though you sometimes overpraised it.
I liked it. Many thanks to the author. I don't understand why so many people insisted on leveling up in the Dungeon (less than 3 Furies were used per battle). I also regret that I decided to level up machines – it's pointless against the local armies; it would have been better to invest in leadership. The same story with magic; it wasn't useful at all (although I didn't have much luck with spells). The terrain is interesting, very unusual, and really confusing – in a word, a labyrinth. To be honest, I didn't read the quests and didn't look for the secret area; I just played through it. Then I decided to quickly look at a walkthrough (to see what I missed) and was surprised by where the devils came from – it's cool. I'd like to see more maps like this.
Single-player scenario [XL]: "Labyrinth of Secrets" - }{0TT@6bI4
Name: Labyrinth of Secrets Map Name: Labirinth of secrets Map Type: Single Mission Two-level map: no Number of players: 2 Size: Extra Large Map author: }{0TT@6bI4 Map description: This level represents a new challenge for Agrael, designed to test the mental abilities of the Demon Lord. Only with your help will he be able to navigate the labyrinth filled with traps and quests to find items. To make the passage easier, there are secret areas on the map that will help with clearing objectives. Good luck! Askh will turn everything to his advantage!
Well, well, you dug it up! In that case, here's some secret information: there are some works in progress for Labyrinth of Secrets 2, and in between working on Stalker, I'm developing it. Most likely, the second Labyrinth of Secrets, with some minor changes, will become a secret mission in one of the campaigns of Armageddon's Blade.