Skip to content

"FAVORITE FACTION" Auto-translated

No ratings yet — be the first to rate!
Announcement
User Avatar
#2
Auto-translated
Tournament Regulations.

This tournament is an official rated tournament.

Deadlines are determined based on the number of players registered for the tournament; 1 week is given per game.

Tournament dates 16.09-31.12.2019

Please report all difficulties or delays immediately in this thread.

Tournament Format:

The tournament is held in a ROUND ROBIN format. Each player plays TWO games against every other player. Participants determine the color for the 1st game independently; if difficulties arise in choosing a color, the judge must be contacted. In the 2nd game, participants swap colors. Players may play ahead for the entire tournament provided that opponents are available. The winner of the tournament is the player who scores the highest number of points.

General Provisions:

Map generation is performed using IRMG
version 1.8.0,
or version 1.8.2.
IRMG Templates as of August 2019.
Template Schemes.
IRMG Settings:
1."Zones Compatibility Factor" = 1.5
2."Monster Strength Factor" = 1.0
3."Portal Connection Only" - off (i.e., button not pressed)
3."No obstacles On Map" - off
4."Sigle Faction Guard" - off
5."Selected Faction guard only" - off
6."Different Faction" - off
7."Disable Intant Travel" - off
8."Chaos week" - off

Game Settings:
Turn time limit – 10 minutes.
Animation speed – 5.
Quick combat – enabled.
Simultaneous turns – enabled.
Dynamic combat – disabled.
Ghost mode – disabled.
Autosave – enabled.
Game difficulty – hero

Reasons for a player to be excluded from the tournament:
- failure to comply with the regulations, deadlines, and rules of this tournament;
- violation of tournament deadlines without prior notification to the tournament judge;
- fact of violating prohibitions in this tournament;
- rudeness, public insult of the organizer, judge, or tournament participants.

Replacing a player during the tournament is not permitted.

Games not confirmed by the end of the group stage are considered unplayed and no points are awarded for them.

Tournament Rules:

1. Games are played on the latest official version of the game. Currently – HoMM V: Tribes of the East 3.1; in this tournament, the Tournament Edition mod version 6.8_ test3 is used. Skill Wheel for viewing directly in-game.
Games can be played via GameRanger, Radmin, Hamachi, Remobo, COMODO EasyVPN and similar programs.

2. FACTION SELECTION IS MADE BY THE PLAYER DURING REGISTRATION FOR THIS TOURNAMENT.

3. Before the game, participants must choose a template. The template may be chosen randomly or by drawing lots. CHOOSING A TEMPLATE BY DRAWING LOTS IS DONE ACCORDING TO THE SCHEME 1-1-....1 FROM THE FULL LIST. The blue player draws first.
Template list - crown, letos, m3, mask, labyrinth, rainbow, spider, sun.


4. Use of any bugs, undocumented features, cheat codes, as well as unofficial programs and modifications is prohibited, except for the TE mod itself (and programs creating virtual networks).

5. In case of a connection drop or game crash, the last autosave is loaded; players are required to exactly repeat all their moves up to the moment of the connection drop or crash. If a connection drop or crash occurs on the first day of the game, heroes are randomly assigned again.

6. In cases of combat between players, a stalemate situation may arise (where neither player can win). In this situation, the attacking side must retreat or surrender (at their discretion). If the Shackles of War artifact is involved in the battle, then in case of a stalemate, the battle should be finished in AutoCombat mode.

7. Each participant for each game against every opponent has the right to 1 restart with map regeneration no later than the second day of the first week of the first month. The end of the day is considered the pressing of the turn-end button, regardless of whether the opponent has finished their current turn or not. Generating all 3 maps before starting the game is not mandatory: generate the first one, and then each subsequent one only after each player's restart.

7.1. Simultaneous turn drop or desync on week 1 - technical restart (except in cases where both players are ready to continue the game).

7.2. Simultaneous turn drop on week 2 and later - the game continues (except in cases where both players are ready to start the game over)

8. "Red-rush" is prohibited, meaning an attack by red on the first day of the week with purchased growth (the red player may attack on the first day, but without purchasing growth).

9. Joining neutrals is prohibited. As an exception, joined units can be taken to be sacrificed in a pit or sold at the market, but not put into battle. Goblins who joined the army after "Betrayal" triggers may remain in the army.

10. Use of the travel spell "Astral Gates" to jump from any zone into the opponent's starting zone is prohibited if the portal/garrison connecting them has not been breached. It is also prohibited to use the travel spell "Astral Gates" to jump into the opponent's adjacent zone and enter the opponent's starting zone on the same turn.

11. Pressing wait on Krag's first strike in battles with opponent heroes is prohibited; it is permitted against neutrals.

12. In each individual game in the group, 2 points are awarded for a win, 1 point for a draw, and 0 points for a loss.

13. When determining a player's position in the tournament table in round robin format or at the group stage, if points are equal, the following criteria apply:
- Berger coefficient (a 2-0 score is equated to a 1-0 score if the game between opponents in the group is played as bO2);
- result of the head-to-head encounter;
- number of wins;
- number of draws;
- number of losses;
- additional game.
The additional game is held between opponents according to tournament rules. Participants determine the color for the game independently; if difficulties arise in choosing a color, the judge must be contacted.

14. Attention! LOADS are PROHIBITED in this tournament!!
Exception: a mutual agreement on the number of loads has been reached by both players. If, despite the agreed number of loads, players have disagreements about the outcome of the game (win/loss) due to loads, the tournament judge reserves the right to decide the outcome of the game.

15.The application for registration for the tournament is made IN THIS THREAD. The message must include all available contact methods that the player deems necessary:
- Discord - primary method of communication;
- Viber, WhatsApp and similar;
- I.C.Q., qip, Miranda and similar;
- private messages on HeroesWorld;
- Skype, phone;
- email address.
Also do not forget ONE FAVORITE FACTION that you will play for the entire tournament.


WARNING: a player who has not provided Discord account information (#000NickName) is not admitted to the tournament!! Registration is open until September 15, 2019 inclusive.
Будьте осторожны со своими желаниями. Иногда они исполняются.
Сервер в Discord
Стрим на twitch.tv
Стрим на GG

ЛИДЕР Клана"ХРАНИТЕЛИ НЕБЕСНЫХ ВРАТ" Рейтинг: Латник
Вступление в клан "Хранители небесных врат"
In reply to KillAndAction
User Avatar
#61
Auto-translated
In the 3rd delve, the game didn't go very well; I progressed slowly, but in the city, a demon appeared without any meat, and that decided everything.

Thank you for the game.
Battle Report Accepted
Dungeon Faction Dungeon
Sorgal Start Hero Sorgal
Sorgal Main Hero Sorgal
  • Color: Синий / Blue
Победа / Def Победа / Def
Inferno Faction Inferno
Grawl Start Hero Grawl
Grawl Main Hero Grawl
  • Color: Красный / Red
Map Template
маска / mask
Game Length
135 days
Game Date
10/12/2019
Reported
10/12/2019 3:51 AM
Rating Impact Archived
dwp1970 1499 → 1514 +15 ↑
BAtoN 1471 → 1456 -15 ↓
Rated Oct 12, 2019

Accepted by opponent on 10/12/2019 12:33 PM

In reply to dwp1970
User Avatar
#62
Auto-translated
dwp1970
The 3rd duel didn't go very well; I progressed slowly, but in the city, a demon appeared without any creatures, and that decided everything.

Thanks for the game.
I started with a Groll, followed a classic strategy: summon a Balik, cast Fireball, and use Battle Discipline. I didn't have much luck with spirits, so I used doubles of all the available creatures. In the beginning of the 3rd turn, I found an Orcish Castle, but I didn't have enough strength to take it. Further down, there was a portal, which I broke through, but I made a mistake and didn't scout ahead with a Roach. I should have realized that and the simultaneous turn ended. I took an Elven Outpost, where I found a Paladin and a Druid. I moved a little further, and there he was, while I was empty. The Roach was just a little too slow to reach and transfer the army. As a result, the opponent could reach the Roach, which decided everything. Thanks for the game.
Хрен, положенный на мнение окружающих, - залог здоровой, полноценной и счастливой жизни. :smile23:
In reply to BAtoN
User Avatar
#63
Auto-translated
Dwelling 3 and outpost 4+6. The start was difficult: a snowy industrial zone and a sandy resource zone. I even took the agreed-upon load to build vampires on 1-1-7 because there weren't enough resources. From the third week, everything normalized. I found 5 dwellings in the treasure. There were also demons, wolves, and elves in other zones. The elf had better stats, especially the attack of 36, which was surprising. I accumulated meat and tried to match the stats. But the elf couldn't handle it and went to the castle, where he died.

Thank you for the game!
" Дурак учится на своих ошибках, умный - на чужих, а мудрый старается их не совершать!
Пусть будет больше мудрецов и жить станет легче!!! "


Клан "ХРАНИТЕЛИ НЕБЕСНЫХ ВРАТ" Должность/Рейтинг: Мастер меча и магии/Арбалетчик
Battle Report Accepted
Necropolis Faction Necropolis
Random Start Hero Random
Lucretia Main Hero Lucretia
  • Color: Синий / Blue
Победа / Def Победа / Def
Sylvan Faction Sylvan
Random Start Hero Random
Wyngaal Main Hero Wyngaal
  • Color: Красный / Red
Map Template
солнце / sun
Game Length
234 days
Game Date
10/12/2019
Reported
10/12/2019 5:24 PM
Rating Impact Archived
alex_nv 1395 → 1413 +18 ↑
Yaugen 1441 → 1423 -18 ↓
Rated Oct 13, 2019

Accepted by opponent on 10/13/2019 8:26 AM

In reply to alex_nv
User Avatar
#64
Auto-translated
alex_nv
Dwelling 3 and outpost 4+6. The start was tough: a snowy industrial zone and a resource-rich sandy area. I even took the agreed-upon load to build vampires on 1-1-7 because I didn't have enough resources. Things normalized from the third week. I found 5 dwellings in the treasure. There were also demons, wolves, and elves in other zones. The elf had better stats, especially the attack of 36, which was surprising. I saved up meat and tried to match the stats. Well, the elf couldn't handle it and went to the castle, where he died.

Thank you for the game!
I didn't find a teleport in the libraries or the secondary human market. I could have held out until the end of the second month with the dragon, but I was already tired of it.
Thank you for the game.
In reply to BOLIVAR
User Avatar
#65
Auto-translated
Dwellings 2 and 5. I was looking for treasure, but then I received a message that the game was over. Thanks for the game.
Homo Ludens
Battle Report Accepted
G_L
Dungeon Faction Dungeon
Yrbeth Start Hero Yrbeth
Yrbeth Main Hero Yrbeth
  • Color: Красный / Red
Победа / Def Победа / Def
Haven Faction Haven
Dougal Start Hero Dougal
Dougal Main Hero Dougal
  • Color: Синий / Blue
Map Template
корона / crown
Game Length
137 days
Game Date
10/13/2019
Reported
10/13/2019 8:10 PM
Rating Impact Archived
G_L 1506 → 1515 +9 ↑
a_s_s_a 1331 → 1322 -9 ↓
Rated Oct 14, 2019

Accepted by opponent on 10/14/2019 6:56 AM

In reply to BAtoN
#66
Auto-translated
The treasure turned out to be sandy and empty, the upgrade was useless, there are no common spells, and no initial spells either. I had to stay in the castle. An elf attacked and died. Thanks for the game.
Battle Report Accepted
Fortress Faction Fortress
Ebba Start Hero Ebba
Ebba Main Hero Ebba
  • Color: Красный / Red
Победа / Def Победа / Def
Sylvan Faction Sylvan
Gilraen Start Hero Gilraen
Gilraen Main Hero Gilraen
  • Color: Синий / Blue
Map Template
маска / mask
Game Length
215 days
Game Date
10/13/2019
Reported
10/13/2019 9:49 PM
Rating Impact Archived
Bradiaga 1650 → 1657 +7 ↑
Yaugen 1423 → 1416 -7 ↓
Rated Oct 14, 2019

Accepted by opponent on 10/14/2019 7:00 AM

In reply to G_L
#67
Auto-translated
G_L
Dwellings 2 and 5. I was looking for the treasure when I received a message about the surrender, thanks for the game.
Dugal was great, but he stumbled a couple of times on the way to the treasure with my help – I didn't play carefully enough, my apologies.
In reply to Bradiaga
User Avatar
#68
Auto-translated
Bradiaga
The treasure turned out to be sandy and empty, the upgrade was useless, there were no common spells, no initiative, so I had to stay in the castle. An elf attacked and died. Thanks for the game.
Another death under the castle walls. This time there was a teleport, but it didn't help. This time, there was no mass evasion against the archers. 😥 The dwarves were complaining every turn and simply shot down everyone.
Thank you for the game.
In reply to BAtoN
User Avatar
#69
Auto-translated
Dwellings 1, 3, 5. Considering the previous game, I focused on a quick transition to Necropolis. I raided two adjacent dwellings in about a week and a half, using the Path of War, and on day 7 of week 3, I headed towards the opponent's main town. The simultaneous attack was interrupted; it turned out that the Necropolis was right there. I captured two more dwellings and, with reinforcements, launched an attack. Lyusia had a good movement speed. Thanks for the game.
Battle Report Accepted
Sylvan Faction Sylvan
Anwen Start Hero Anwen
Anwen Main Hero Anwen
  • Color: Синий / Blue
Победа / Def Победа / Def
Necropolis Faction Necropolis
Lucretia Start Hero Lucretia
Lucretia Main Hero Lucretia
  • Color: Красный / Red
Map Template
корона / crown
Game Length
142 days
Game Date
10/14/2019
Reported
10/15/2019 7:36 AM
Rating Impact Archived
Yaugen 1416 → 1432 +16 ↑
alex_nv 1413 → 1397 -16 ↓
Rated Oct 15, 2019

Accepted by opponent on 10/15/2019 7:56 AM

In reply to Yaugen
User Avatar
#70
Auto-translated
Yaugen
Dwellings 1, 3, 5. Considering the previous game, I focused on a quick advance towards Necropolis. I raided two neighboring towns in a week and a half, using the Path of War, and on day 7 of week 3, I headed towards the enemy through the mountains. The simultaneous turn ended, and it turned out that the Necropolis was right there. I defended two more towns and attacked with reinforcements. Lyusya had a good movement rate. Thanks for the game.
The game didn't go well; I was just starting to get out of a difficult situation when an Elf attacked from around the corner. Thanks for the game.
" Дурак учится на своих ошибках, умный - на чужих, а мудрый старается их не совершать!
Пусть будет больше мудрецов и жить станет легче!!! "


Клан "ХРАНИТЕЛИ НЕБЕСНЫХ ВРАТ" Должность/Рейтинг: Мастер меча и магии/Арбалетчик
In reply to KillAndAction
User Avatar
#71
Auto-translated
I thought at least one game would make it to the finale.
Even though I was losing Hydras badly, but no. This time, my opponent lost.

Dwellings: 1, 5, 7

From the start, I decided to try against Warlock.
It even went quite well; I captured two centers on day 30 and 60.
But in the 60th center, the treasure zone turned out to be a week's journey from my entrance.
And I only got 137 into the treasure zone with 5 Hydras remaining.
The reinforcements took another three days to arrive, and meanwhile, I was collecting minor resources.
As a result, I started taking Dragon Utopia temples only in the middle of the fourth week.
But Warlock could have ended it all by day 6 with a couple of spells, plus Sorgal was already almost level 20 on dragons. So, I wasn't particularly afraid of dragging things out.
My opponent helped himself by running out of mana somewhere.
Thanks for the game
Battle Report Accepted
Dungeon Faction Dungeon
Vayshan Start Hero Vayshan
Vayshan Main Hero Vayshan
  • Color: Синий / Blue
Победа / Def Победа / Def
Haven Faction Haven
Dougal Start Hero Dougal
Dougal Main Hero Dougal
  • Color: Красный / Red
Map Template
летос / lethos
Game Length
146 days
Game Date
10/18/2019
Reported
10/18/2019 2:38 AM
Rating Impact Archived
dwp1970 1514 → 1522 +8 ↑
a_s_s_a 1322 → 1314 -8 ↓
Rated Oct 20, 2019

Accepted by opponent on 10/20/2019 9:19 PM

In reply to KillAndAction
User Avatar
#72
Auto-translated
5th duel
the elf didn't have a good game

thank you for the game
Battle Report Accepted
Dungeon Faction Dungeon
Sorgal Start Hero Sorgal
Sorgal Main Hero Sorgal
  • Color: Красный / Red
Победа / Def Победа / Def
Sylvan Faction Sylvan
Ylthin Start Hero Ylthin
Ylthin Main Hero Ylthin
  • Color: Синий / Blue
Map Template
летос / lethos
Game Length
126 days
Game Date
10/19/2019
Reported
10/19/2019 2:30 AM
Rating Impact Archived
dwp1970 1522 → 1534 +12 ↑
Yaugen 1432 → 1420 -12 ↓
Rated Oct 24, 2019

Accepted by opponent on 10/24/2019 9:35 AM

In reply to KillAndAction
#73
Auto-translated
Dwell 6, near the Castle of Regen, things didn't go well for Bolivar. Thanks for the game.
Battle Report Accepted
Academy Faction Academy
Jhora Start Hero Jhora
Jhora Main Hero Jhora
  • Color: Красный / Red
Победа / Def Победа / Def
Academy Faction Academy
Havez Start Hero Havez
Havez Main Hero Havez
  • Color: Синий / Blue
Map Template
лабиринт / maze
Game Length
124 days
Game Date
10/19/2019
Reported
10/19/2019 6:11 PM
Rating Impact Archived
s_e_r_e_g_a 1518 → 1530 +12 ↑
BOLIVAR 1440 → 1428 -12 ↓
Rated Oct 19, 2019

Accepted by opponent on 10/19/2019 10:20 PM

In reply to s_e_r_e_g_a
User Avatar
#74
Auto-translated
s_e_r_e_g_a
Dwell 6, near the Castle of the Regent, things didn't go well for Bolivar.
Thanks for the game.

It happened.
Without regeneration, he started losing to the Rakshasa and decided not to prolong the game.
Thanks for the game.
In reply to dwp1970
#75
Auto-translated
dwp1970
I thought at least one game would make it to the finale
even though I was losing hydras like crazy, but no. This time the opponent gave up

dwells 1,5,7

From the start, I decided to try Vaishan.
It actually went quite well, I broke two centers on the second 30 and 60
but in the 60th center, the treasure zone turned out to be a week's journey from my entrance
and I only reached the treasure zone on day 137 with 5 hydras remaining.
The reinforcements took another three days to catch up while I was gathering scraps
in the end, I only started taking Dragon Utopia and Temple in the middle of the fourth week
but Vaishan could have decided everything on the 6th with a couple of casts, plus Sorgal was almost level 20 on dragons. So I wasn't particularly afraid of dragging it out
the opponent helped by giving up, probably due to lack of mana
thanks for the game
yes