BS
TOP 20 REASONS FOR LACK OF SLEEP
Voters could pick more than one answer, so each share is out of 11 voters and the totals add up to more than 100%.
And more often than not, I just go to bed later than I'd like. Typical.
Anyone who doesn't vote for the second option is a fool!
Excitement about something
Added 1 minute ago
If anything, the most unpleasant reason for me is "Too hot or cold." To be specific, sometimes it gets stuffy. You adjust the window slightly incorrectly, and that's it. If it's the other way around, namely cold, there's a risk of a sore throat, but it doesn't really affect the quality of sleep. Typical.
Where do we end up when we save the world?
There are already four of them. What are you even doing on HeroesWorld...
Added 6 minutes later
Actually no, that's not true. I get anxious when something relatively good happens. When everything is bad, I sleep like a log.
Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт
⚔︎ Рыцари Тезота: Персонажи | События ⚔︎
По вопросам модерации: [email protected]
Excitement
Although, no, that's not true either. I get excited when something relatively good happens. When everything is bad, I sleep like a log.
Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт
⚔︎ Рыцари Тезота: Персонажи | События ⚔︎
По вопросам модерации: [email protected]

