Skip to content

@)!& Auto-translated

No ratings yet — be the first to rate!
Closed
Hmm?
18 voters
Multiple choice Closed 2017-12-27
This poll is closed.

Voters could pick more than one answer, so each share is out of 18 voters and the totals add up to more than 100%.

In the new year, things will definitely get better, and the country will start to prosper!
11.1% 2 of 18 voters
HV will die, and I will die with it
0% 0 of 18 voters
Hopefully, I’ll finally get to spend the night somewhere
0% 0 of 18 voters
I will become a successful person
5.6% 1 of 18 voters
Everyone will become cheerful and full of life, even Revan, even Heroist
22.2% 4 of 18 voters
Among Heroes V players, there will be more alcoholics, and they will create their own section
33.3% 6 of 18 voters
Kosha will open three more experience events, but they still won’t start
27.8% 5 of 18 voters
Even more exciting expeditions, mafia-themed adventures, and other games await us!
27.8% 5 of 18 voters
A new person will appear on ХВ and change the forum’s life
27.8% 5 of 18 voters
The creator will sell the forum and his soul
22.2% 4 of 18 voters
Forum members will unite and create a successful, profitable project
11.1% 2 of 18 voters
I will find my love and fly away to the planet of happy people
11.1% 2 of 18 voters
Yashchur will leave HВ because the reptilians decide to abandon Earth
11.1% 2 of 18 voters
The forum will be cleared of political spam
11.1% 2 of 18 voters
Mortulus will meet someone from the Heroes V community and turn into an undead creature
11.1% 2 of 18 voters
I will change my gender/sexual orientation
0% 0 of 18 voters
The end of the world will come
0% 0 of 18 voters
Neira gives birth to a new user
16.7% 3 of 18 voters
I will seduce/make fall in love/etc. an HMM fan
11.1% 2 of 18 voters
Sky and Heroist will make a great team
22.2% 4 of 18 voters
Vistrit will devour the internet worldwide, and people will return to the Middle Ages, where a black dragon will rule
16.7% 3 of 18 voters
Pokémon will fly down to Earth and start catching people in Poké Balls
0% 0 of 18 voters
My boring take on it
27.8% 5 of 18 voters
User Avatar
#46
Auto-translated
Normal people don't trust online tests.
My sword, my trusted ally, unphased by my aspect.
User Avatar
#47
Auto-translated
People with schizophrenia tend to trust.

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#48
Auto-translated
Neyra will give birth to a new user
Next year. Don't count on it.

How did it happen that I only chose the popular options?
We got married yesterday
Beautiful wife. And probably caring too.

Added after 30 seconds
Schizophrenics trust
Their voices differ in opinion.

Графомания путешественника

Хроники сражений и эссе

User Avatar
#49
Auto-translated
I will honestly try to find a permanent job and not turn to alcohol in the process.
In reply to ToX
User Avatar
#50
Auto-translated
Even more interesting expeditions, mafias of freckles, shadowverses and other games await us!
Fixed it.
My own boring version
Wishmaster will abandon ХВ again for some time, and then suddenly remember about it.
But what if I...
As a long-time fan of Wargaming games, I immediately thought that the guy in the picture is proud of the fact that he DOESN'T CHOOSE the base ("don't choose the base, let's finish them!")
Not giving
They didn't give us a chance to play Nidali.
I'm too f*cking old
To sell my soul