Skip to content

Atekar Auto-translated

No ratings yet — be the first to rate!
User Avatar
#1
Auto-translated
The task is... to understand the meaning of the lines I wrote below...

Стартовый пост - Квенты - Разное - Список НПС - Турнир -
Резара - Аксель - Орвальд - Эмилия - Стэфания - Амвросий - Лестер - Альсира - Алария - 

User Avatar
#3
Auto-translated
Carriage
E si sui vius, er mi grans benananza,
e si ieu muoir, er mi grans deliuriers
User Avatar
#5
Auto-translated
I hope it’s drawn by magical birds?

The topic title seems to be about me...

Стартовый пост - Квенты - Разное - Список НПС - Турнир -
Резара - Аксель - Орвальд - Эмилия - Стэфания - Амвросий - Лестер - Альсира - Алария - 

User Avatar
#9
Auto-translated
Meaning-x*number

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#10
Auto-translated
This is the Shadow-pan monastery. You still need to complete trials there.
Смысла нет, но вы держитесь там. Удачи, здоровья, хорошего настроения!
И пока в кармане пачка милкиуэйев - значит все не так уж плохо на сегодняшний день



In reply to Саня Изи
User Avatar
#11
Auto-translated
Here you are, lol and noob, Lord. This is the Temple of the White Tiger.

Тяжело в агонии, хорошо в гробу...
User Avatar
#13
Auto-translated
What are you talking about? I spent five whole minutes coming up with this, and you're saying I just copied it.

Стартовый пост - Квенты - Разное - Список НПС - Турнир -
Резара - Аксель - Орвальд - Эмилия - Стэфания - Амвросий - Лестер - Альсира - Алария -