Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
How do I complete the "Escape from Shi'o" campaign for the Barbarian, specifically the second-to-last mission where I need to kill the Dark Elves? I killed them, but the quest isn't being completed. What should I do? Please help.
You probably belong in this thread. I really thought the Master had already combined all the maps of this series into a campaign, but I'm not particularly attentive to these things and could be mistaken. I only found this one campaign from him.