Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
..разым двазым трызым рызым пята лата сигерь мата локом боком крюк за крюк из бульмы бульма урюк.. Знание некоторых закономерностей освобождает от изучения многих фактов. Мечты сбываются рано или поздно, так или иначе.
Considering that there are only two main types of scrambled eggs, I can easily name about fifteen or so. Although I haven't dared to try some of them. For example, I wouldn't risk trying these pink ones. And I wouldn't advise particularly sensitive people to even Google them.
..разым двазым трызым рызым пята лата сигерь мата локом боком крюк за крюк из бульмы бульма урюк.. Знание некоторых закономерностей освобождает от изучения многих фактов. Мечты сбываются рано или поздно, так или иначе.
these are ordinary chicken (or duck) eggs. They are simply specially prepared.
..разым двазым трызым рызым пята лата сигерь мата локом боком крюк за крюк из бульмы бульма урюк.. Знание некоторых закономерностей освобождает от изучения многих фактов. Мечты сбываются рано или поздно, так или иначе.
Soft-boiled is also good, hard-boiled and scrambled eggs are a bit worse, and I don't like poached eggs. Cooking in a bag doesn't differ much from soft-boiled.
By the way, I googled it, Sesam, you brought up an interesting topic. They say that pink eggs are either pickled or contain an embryo. I wouldn't eat the latter under any circumstances, but I might try the former.
And they also say that in your Asia, you can sometimes buy eggs cooked on a grill. That's good to know; now I'll know how to cook an egg in the microwave so I don't have to scrape it off the sides later...