Skip to content

Christmas 2018 Auto-translated

No ratings yet — be the first to rate!
User Avatar
#1
Auto-translated
I congratulate the Orthodox forum members on one of the main Christian holidays, Christmas. And not only the Orthodox, although the dates differ, the essence remains the same, so my congratulations also apply to Catholics.
In conclusion, I would like to say that we should remember Christ not only on Christmas, but also constantly (I just want to draw a parallel with May 9th here). However, you know this without me. Happy holidays!
E si sui vius, er mi grans benananza,
e si ieu muoir, er mi grans deliuriers
User Avatar
#5
Auto-translated
Happy holidays to everyone!
С уважением, Дубинкин.
User Avatar
#9
Auto-translated
I'm not a religious person, but I still want to congratulate you!
User Avatar
#13
Auto-translated
Old, time-tested Soviet threads are the best.
My sword, my trusted ally, unphased by my aspect.
User Avatar
#17
Auto-translated
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕