Skip to content

Mafia 98. Where have I ended up? Auto-translated

Mafia Closed Topic
No ratings yet — be the first to rate!
User Avatar
#316
Auto-translated
Wow, you guys are awesome.

Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт


⚔︎ Рыцари Тезота: Персонажи | События ⚔︎

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]

User Avatar
#317
Auto-translated
And you ruined my mood for the entire holiday season, didn't you? -_-
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#319
Auto-translated
Perhaps we should take a break from the Mafia game, as the players seem rather inactive. For a week or even two.
In reply to KindShaman
User Avatar
#320
Auto-translated
Well, I don't have much to say about the game itself, because after my character died, I didn't really follow the game's progress, and I didn't have the opportunity to play actively, even if I hadn't been eliminated. Anyway, thanks to everyone for the game, and may the best win!
I'm too f*cking old
To sell my soul
User Avatar
#321
Auto-translated
Well, anyway, I was still relatively active in the community, despite my bad mood, so never mind.
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#322
Auto-translated
By the way, I immediately thought Snowman was the Mafia as soon as he started calling me a Mafia member without any reason. As it turned out, everyone who was in the know called me a suspicious Mafia member. Or almost everyone.
#325
Auto-translated
Congratulations, Olam! Too bad we didn't manage to kill you:):smile51: :smile51:
User Avatar
#326
Auto-translated
I don't really feel like a winner right now :(

Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт


⚔︎ Рыцари Тезота: Персонажи | События ⚔︎

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]

In reply to Небо
User Avatar
#328
Auto-translated
Sky
I don't really feel like a winner :(
That's because it's a technical victory. Everyone should have been declared a loser. :D

Ничто не возникает из ничего и ничто не пропадает бесследно.
Если где-то чего-то убудет, то в другом месте добавится.

(Закон сохранения).