Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
To be honest, I have no idea how we're going to get to the general.
We've gathered some ragtag bunch of guys.
Only 4 out of 8 have decent accuracy (around 7). Agility 7 for three people (the other five have 5), although there are two infiltrators.
I'm not sure if it will turn out like an action movie or a stealth mission.
Intelligence isn't great either. I won't even mention strength and charisma.
Therefore, considering that we can't hide or fight, the only option left is fake passports.
In general, we need to listen to Moni; he's an expert in this. And he has the money.
Roughly, I've planned it like this:
1) VHI SG-12
Shotgun
PAP: 2000
2) Combat knife
PAP: 100
3) Grenades: smoke x2
PAP: 400
4) Mold 2500 for a sniper rifle (there are 5000+2500=7500)
I would like a bulletproof vest, of course, but I'm supposed to be support, so it's not the most important thing.
В тихой однообразной жизни всегда так бывает: каждый отдельный день бесконечно долог, но месяцы и годы мчатся с непостижимой быстротой.
I wanted to offer you some flowers, but a crown would suit a princess like you much better
Смысл жизни в том, что жизнь на тебе не заканчивается
scientific advancement 144 -> 145 I'm starting to get the feeling that various social issues boost this parameter several times more than direct scientific research.
When I wanted to slightly increase taxes, I didn't quite mean this:
Citizens pay a flat income tax of 53.4%.
But as a result, my armed forces have almost doubled, scientific progress has increased, toxicity and environmental pollution have decreased by half, social programs and healthcare are being funded, and crime has been eradicated (BUT NOT FANATICS, NO, THEY CANNOT BE ELIMINATED AT ALL).
Added 3 minutes ago
•3 hours ago: Following new legislation in Qasardastan, the nation has gained millions of new citizens overnight.
So, is it actually playable? ))) Arez said in chat that you guys are done.
Revan, what does "reliability" mean? The probability of a malfunction or the probability of the weapon completely breaking down?
Lock, give the order, what are we doing there, stealth? Or are we pretending? We need to allocate the budget. ) Preliminary:
VHI Neco Assault rifle. Accuracy: D Damage: A Reliability: D Reload speed: D Magazine: 45/45 Rate of fire: 3-5 Equipped with an under-barrel grenade launcher. PAP: 4000
This one. Let's be cute. And some ammo would be nice... But I don't understand the system!
Ammunition: explosive, incendiary, experimental acid, and electromagnetic pulse. PAP: 100
How many rounds for 100 currency units? And... Do you have any normal rounds? )
Wow, that's awesome! Well, wrap up a couple of million for me, I'll sell it to a scrap metal dealer. I think they'll give a good price for lead... And, if I take this Necro-rifle, do I need ammunition for the under-barrel grenade launcher? Is any of this compatible, or not?
And I won't have any problems using it if needed, right? By the way, I saw that I should probably take a bulletproof vest too... Does it restrict movement speed?
To calculate the base, we need to find a database that can be hacked. Does such a thing exist in a country where computers are considered black magic...? (Yes, I read Burhan's laws).