Actaea
Maybe we should move this to a separate thread?
🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
and they say I'm evil
Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт
⚔︎ Рыцари Тезота: Персонажи | События ⚔︎
По вопросам модерации: [email protected]
Which expansion are you talking about?))))
Well... Maybe I'll still finish what I started, although it would be much easier for me to do some more mechanical work. Like creating a table or calculating another pile of numbers.
A grumpy moralist.
Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт
⚔︎ Рыцари Тезота: Персонажи | События ⚔︎
По вопросам модерации: [email protected]
🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
The dust has settled and, somehow, Siverfale is now the proud owner of a new colony!
Added 7 minutes later
Problems with the natives, solutions:
1. Grant them citizenship
2. Gradually integrate them into your society
3. Create reservations
4. DROP THE NUKE, WHAT ELSE?
Where do we end up when we save the world?
Everyone has successfully forgotten about the "mini" prefix.
🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕