Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
Hello.
The Colony of Rex Ventorum — Silent Flower
The Colony of Aghar — Ple-sen
The Dominion of Kittypink — Drakkoska
The Kingdom of Arkondia — Arandor
The Armed Republic of Qasardastan — Heroist
The Rogue Nation of Steelmen — Siverfale
The Sultanate of Ahasan — Alexeagle
The Armed Republic of Sciencecracy — Olam Havel
The Free Land of Champignons — Ment
The Kingdom of The Great Water — MedjersoN_HP
p.s. I noticed that the first five issues are often repeated. In any case, I see four of my own among other players. These are probably the most important issues for any nation. What could be more important than Harry Potter :smile42:
В тихой однообразной жизни всегда так бывает: каждый отдельный день бесконечно долог, но месяцы и годы мчатся с непостижимой быстротой.
I wanted to offer you some flowers, but a crown would suit a princess like you much better
Смысл жизни в том, что жизнь на тебе не заканчивается
p.s. I noticed that the first five issues are often repeated.
As Revan correctly pointed out, the first 30 issues are repeated because they were the first issues in the game and were written by the game's creator.
Where do we go? Where do we end up when we save the world?
The game is good, of course. The only thing that doesn't please me in relation to our future expedition is the limited political system. In fact, the game reflects this scheme, and this scheme was invented by the game's author. I don't like it very much. If you look closely, dictatorship/police state are located on the lower rows (with low political freedoms), and democracy of some kind is located on the rows above (with medium and high political freedoms). It's clearly not enough to reflect the existing forms of government. Here, Revan wants to build socialism. According to my calculations, he should be located in the "corrupt dictatorship" cell. Although socialism is generally from a slightly different plane, as is communism. There is also "Democratic socialism", which is positioned correctly. But it's not quite right - it's a mixture of a socialist economic system and a democratic political system. "Iron Fist socialists" - I don't even know what that is. I wanted a monarchy - and they offer me a dictatorship. Is it really impossible to have a monarchy if the population is stupid enough? :smile04: Okay, I'll play it this way. I think I need to slightly increase political freedoms. Like an advisory body "under the Tsar." I get an issue - "Do you want to create an opposition party?" What opposition party, I just banned elections. I understand which option I need to choose, but I can't, because Revan will use this as the basis for the setting, and it will turn out as if I have parties.
p.s. I still like the game. You really feel like you're making decisions, not just changing numbers. :)
В тихой однообразной жизни всегда так бывает: каждый отдельный день бесконечно долог, но месяцы и годы мчатся с непостижимой быстротой.
I wanted to offer you some flowers, but a crown would suit a princess like you much better
Смысл жизни в том, что жизнь на тебе не заканчивается
I decided to try adding a *little* bit of politics. Mechanically, this won't affect anything in Nationstates, but I will take these points into account when creating the game setting.
Added 31 minutes later
I wasn't very clear, so let me clarify that by *ours*, I meant countries with developed economies, not just Rex Ventorum.