Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
That's exactly why I mentioned it. And, regarding the makeup, your contestant's makeup is just as noticeable. Moreover, the makeup is poorly done, as the emphasis is placed on the lips rather than the eyes.
That’s exactly what I was referring to. And, regarding the makeup, it’s just as noticeable on your contestant.
Well, it would have been better without it, yes. But firstly, I was choosing more based on the country, rather than my own preferences. Secondly, I would say that in the case of my competitor, it’s very easy to imagine what’s hidden under the makeup, meaning you can mentally change the lip color and slightly shorten the eyelashes. And it turns out that, in general, the image hasn’t changed that much (or maybe I just have a poor imagination).
well, it's like with Jolie. Everyone raves about her, but in reality... well, I don't know, there are plenty of other girls with big lips, big eyes, who are fashionable, and heavily made up, etc. )0
1. Good 2. Okay 3. Good 4. Yes 5. Yes 6. Yes 7. No 8. Yes 9. +1 for the huge mustache!
--Jack Page-- 1. Good 2. Okay 3. Good 4. Indifferent 5. No 6. No 7. No 8. Yes 9. -1 He's bundled up in clothes like he's going to the North Pole! He would have gotten even fewer points if he couldn't sing! Sometimes I regret having to play the role. In reality, the contestant is not bad, I like his style. --Alistair Robinson--
1. Okay 2. Okay 3. Good 4. Yes 5. No 6. No 7. Yes 8. No 9. +1 for being so kind. Let him borrow some of my candy until I get paid...
--Gena Dumont--
1. Okay 2. Wonderful 3. Wonderful 4. Yes 5. Yes 6. Yes (he really does, if you know what I mean!) 7. Yes 8. Yes 9. +3 Gena, I love you, come to our country, have some babies for us! Aaaah!
--Andy Arahanga--
1. Good 2. Good 3. Good 4. No 5. Yes 6. Yes 7. Yes 8. Yes 9. +2 Gena! Oh, sorry, I meant Andy. You are a very nice young man. I would be happy to invite you to our country too!
--Arthur Stammer--
1. Okay 2. Okay 3. Wonderful 4. Yes 5. Yes 6. Yes 7. No 8. Yes 9. +2 You have so many... I mean, so many hobbies. Yes! I like you, Arthur! You are such an impressive man!
--Dolph--
1. Okay 2. Wonderful 3. Okay 4. Indifferent 5. Yes 6. No 7. No 8. Yes 9. +2 You have such a figure, Dolph, yeah... You definitely appeal to me.
--Mark Claudius--
1. Okay 2. Bad 3. Bad 4. Yes 5. No 6. No 7. No 8. No 9. -4 Aaaaaah, a cop! What is a cop doing here?! My colleague told me that a female police officer was sent to the women's contest, but I thought he was joking! And here's a cop! Who even came up with this?!
--Coby Moore--
1. Wonderful 2. Good 3. Good 4. Yes 5. Yes 6. No 7. Yes 8. Yes 9. +1 Charismatic man... My thoughts: I was pleased with Locken, if I were voting on my own, I would probably do everything to give this candidate the maximum score, I really like his appearance. But as a judge from the Champignons... Well, he's good too )
I also think the first one is beautiful. And I even know why. I took the time to Google it. The first one is Russian, the second is from Venezuela, and the third is from the Czech Republic. One's own native type of appearance is more pleasing subconsciously.
And, by the way, a lot depends on the photo (this is wrong, isn't it? the contest should be objective). Ples, is the first one worse? Is the second one better? Is the third one better?
В тихой однообразной жизни всегда так бывает: каждый отдельный день бесконечно долог, но месяцы и годы мчатся с непостижимой быстротой.
I wanted to offer you some flowers, but a crown would suit a princess like you much better
Смысл жизни в том, что жизнь на тебе не заканчивается