Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
At one point, I was even considering using "Nyan Cat" as the anthem. But overall, I agree that the anthem should be celebratory. I had several great options about war, nuclear war, bloody carnage, the meaninglessness of bloody carnage, cruel dictators, and so on, even that song about tyrants that I shared. In the end, I chose not my favorite, but with the right interpretation, it's somewhat inspiring and patriotic.
Arcondia Relevance: 2 Suitability: 3 Euphony: 2 It seemed to me that the anthem better reflects the character of Arandor, rather than its country ;)
Rex Ventorum Relevance: 3 Suitability: 2 Euphony: 2 This composition tried to evoke a certain mood in me, but somehow it didn't.
Agar Relevance: 2 Suitability: 2 Euphony: 3 A pleasant composition, it is difficult to understand anything about the character of the country from it, but you definitely need to send an ambassador there because it is definitely not boring.
Quazardastan Relevance: 3 Suitability: 1 Euphony: 1 It's too harsh on the ears to understand anything about the character of the country, but it fits the atmosphere.
Steel Men Relevance: 3 Suitability: 2 Euphony: 2 It fits, but I think the screaming bass man should be replaced with a more euphonious one (also screaming bass, but with a good ear).
Sciencracy Relevance: 2 Suitability: 2 Euphony: 3 The music is good, but too monotonous and doesn't quite fit, as I think.
Mushrooms Relevance: 2 Suitability: 0 Euphony: 1 It's too childish for drug addicts. And in general, I agree with Kosha, the anthem is as crazy as the country.
Greywater Relevance: 3 Suitability: 2 Euphony: 3 An interesting selection. After listening to the anthem, I realized that I didn't understand anything, but it fits. And I also realized that it's definitely not boring there.
Kittypink Relevance: 1 Suitability: 0 Euphony: 1 I understand that Kosha wanted a brutal composition, but this one somehow doesn't fit the spirit at all (although yes, I admit it's powerful and brutal!). Luckily, I turned it off in time and my hearing remained intact. It is dangerous to use as an anthem for the health of listeners.
Tarpawlin Relevance: 2 Suitability: 1 Euphony: 2 If the inhabitants of the country of Ment are re-educated in the spirit of socialism, then it will turn out what they sing about in this song. But, unfortunately, I did not feel the essence of Tarpawlin in this composition.
I solemnly declare that all of your suggestions are accepted. My country is too fickle for a single anthem to last more than two weeks, so all of your songs are my anthems at different points in time. I officially declare this to be canon.
If the inhabitants of the land of Menta were re-educated in the spirit of socialism, the result would be what is sung about in this song.
As is well known, we and Menta have related peoples.
But, unfortunately, I didn't feel the essence of Tarpauilin in this composition.
But I suddenly felt it. Perhaps I will have to slightly change the "party line" and the history. Over time.
..разым двазым трызым рызым пята лата сигерь мата локом боком крюк за крюк из бульмы бульма урюк.. Знание некоторых закономерностей освобождает от изучения многих фактов. Мечты сбываются рано или поздно, так или иначе.