Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
So, the most important tournament of the year will probably start soon, tentatively scheduled for September 8th. Therefore, participants must confirm their participation by September 6th, so that if the main participant withdraws, we can have time to make a replacement. Aya, Maretti, Kilgor, Stinger, BISHOP, Redwhait HP, Heroin_HP, bubuch, HellLight, KobRa_RR, and rebellious – we are registering you. If anyone from the above list does not confirm their participation by September 7th, they will automatically be considered withdrawn. The countdown has begun, gentlemen, the starting signal is coming... :)
played full random 200%, this pair worked out without rests, it was hard at first, I lost almost every battle of skeletons against heavy guards and morale, by the end of the second one I somehow got going, took 2 Dragon Utopia, found a Dimension Door scroll and surface cartographer, kept an eye on the opp, saw that he was diplomacying and at the right moment covered his meat, cut down almost everything, after which the remains fell in the Dragon Utopia, thanks for the game
The pairings are ready, and a technical result of 0-1 has been recorded in the Stinger-Maretti match. Due to the upcoming New Year holidays and to avoid time constraints for the participants, Round 8 is extended by 1 week, with the deadline being January 13th. Good luck to everyone!
The beginning was tough – a group of 10+ liches near the castle, guarding Pandora – nothing to lose, I have 3 resurrections, so I attack, lose 15 blue creatures plus some others, and there are 80 blue creatures in Pandora! We keep playing :D
Then I find a level 10 knight in the tavern, 2 constables, a teleportation scroll, a giant lair, and a castle – I take all of this and head to level 1.
I start looking for my opponent. I search for a long time, but on day 126, I find him. I have chain lightning, meteor, and he has explosion :D! But I have more troops – my opponent runs away.
For the rest of the time, I chased Fury, periodically driving him away and killing some of his troops. It was also bad that he had a tactic, and my knight didn't, so finally, on day 147, I attack with Mullich, who has a tactic, and kill him in one round.
We started playing without resets: there's a double swamp, I have Grinya, Charna, an external dwelling of gremlins, harpies built, and I have gold.
On week 1, the computer killed 2 of my heroes and took the crystals I desperately needed, but I defeated it, and I traded for crystals in its castle ) as a result, nagas in the Citadel. Towards the end of the week, Gosha shows up :smile03:
On day 121 papal move: I had a choice between buying almost everything or upgrading the nagas and buying 1 naga (so I wouldn't have to haul them home for the upgrade). I decide that a level 1 Griffin Conservatory with Grand Elves on rocks is easy anyway, so I take 1 upgraded naga, 8 harpies with pikemen and 100 gremlins, attack with a scout hero: wiped out :cool:
Next turn I finish it off with the remaining growth, realize I'm afraid to go to the center without an army - I go to the corner treasure zone - necromancy, level up Gosha, take the Dragon Fly Hives and Griffin Conservatories, find pieces of the Angel of the Dusk except for the helmet (I saw 2 on day 111 near the castle)
There was nothing worthwhile in the corner treasure zone, at the start of week 3 I break into the center, and the opponent is already there, I think they're about to beat me up now, but no. I grab the +2 HP flask right from under the opponent's nose. I start a small scout hero war, scout around - I see the helmet in his 17th zone - treasure zone.
I drop everything and rush there with Gosha: Angel of the Dusk :D But fearing a trick, I don't go for the kill, instead I carefully scout and do necromancy on the side with Charna, and run around aimlessly with Gosha. On day 136, the opponent attacks me with a decent Crag Hack. I have the advantage in meat + Angel of the Dusk - I wipe him out completely, entirely.
I go for the kill. No views, no Town Portal (I have Dimension Door at home, I've recovered a bunch of scrolls, found 2 Flies, but no Town Portal :( ) For 2 weeks, nothing is added to my army or stats, the opponent is pushed into his corner treasure zone. Charna with tower meat + skeletons gets chased away by an angry computer.
I need Town Portal: I kill 2 Dragon Utopias - empty, but along the way I find a cloak for immunity to 3+ magic, I spend money to build an artifact shop - there's a +HP ring, another one lying far away. I grab them.
Meanwhile, Cobra kills a purple Castle computer player's scout hero, I decide to take it over so the main hero doesn't have to go there. I arrive, see a freshly defeated Taz there - I chase him away, there's a level 3 Griffin Conservatory and a max Dragon Utopia with КЗ! I immediately collect ducks from the swamp, upgrade skeletons, gain +1 to speed, in short, a normal game begins.
I take Cobra's last corner castle, Taz vanishes into thin air. No one stubbornly takes Air magic - I spend 50k from the last Dragon Utopia to search for a hero with Air magic, so I can finally level him up and see where Taz is :D Nobody levels Air magic, there's a small unexplored corner of the treasure zone left, I'm starting to wonder if he slipped through somewhere?
But then Cobra writes that he's in the corner, wants a fair PvP 1 on 1 :smile10: . I can't refuse and run there (Funny, I use Dimension Door, Cobra writes in chat: "not there, higher" :D) . Nothing worthwhile was found there.
Thank you for the game! Good luck going forward!
To add to that, I confirm, we started playing without resets, I had a double, Wystan, external dwellings of lizardmen and an external dwelling of hydras (how do you reset that), but the only road was completely blocked, taking 3 days to go around. On top of that, I was playing while sick, fell asleep twice (during the day) on Phil's (Aiwe's) turns, ended up first losing badly for no reason on day 117 almost to zero, because of that I awkwardly took the Dragon Fly Hive on day 121, and that was it, no more objects. I was stuck for a week, then Phil showed up and took the Angel of the Dusk. I resisted as best I could, but I was more stuck than capable, so I lost. Thank you for a good game!
I suggested Rome play MM6, but after looking at his stats, we decided to scrap it; in the end, we cobbled together a balanced Jebus Cross (c) Stinger ... and there's a massive respawn, 6 Dragon Fly Hives, 4 Necromancer dungeons, wings, and other goodies galore, extremely long roads — I don't know when I would have come out of the respawn, but after Dragon Utopia, with 500+ skeletons and 10 ghosts, I think... but my opponent again chose the wrong time and place to take the Dragon Fly Hive) Thanks for the time!
I offered Roma to play MM6, but after looking at his stats, we decided to cross things out, and in the end we scrawled a balanced Jebus Cross (c) Stinger... and there the respawn is huge, 6 Dragon Fly Hives, 4 Necromancers, wings and other goodies to boot, long roads, I don't know when I would have come out of the respawn, but after the Dragon Utopia, with 500+ skeletons and 10 ghosts I think... but the opponent again chose the wrong time and place for taking the Dragon Fly Hive) Thanks for the time!
Very nice map and full control week 3 after taking 3 topes. Kyrre got good skills and I could upgrade angels and wyverns and then attack in town. Had very high stats, red orb, the health combo and golden bow. Thanks for playing.
A tale of the crab battle, or how Ive once again carried on the lake.
The start was pleasant — Mullich levels ideally, on day 112 I take an external dwelling of unicorns from the computer, run to the Rampart treasure zone — then classic: a block.
I turn around, run to the Swamp — there in the treasure zone the size of a thimble are 2 Dragon Fly Hives and a box for the entire 5th level. It was especially frustrating: Wisdom was advanced.
Then, due to a massive blunder on day 127 (I didn't level Mullich enough), I can't reach the Dragon Utopia in the center, so I have to build Stables to get there — minus one building day, minus 2 Angels. The Dragon Utopia is empty. I take the 2nd Dragon Utopia in the center — also empty.
I decide to go to the Inferno treasure zone. It's empty there, well, at least I didn't have to run for long :mad: , since it's very small.
Nothing else to do, I go to the Rampart treasure zone. Well, finally: there are 5 Dragon Utopias, but all small and not a single useful artifact, even stat artifacts I only found on the ground, and, at last, in the last one I find KZ!!
Immediately upgrade the crabs, unicorns, archers; there's no Air Control, so I go on foot to the opponent, since there's nothing left to farm. It would be fine, but at the same time he uses Dimension Door to take my Swamp and upgrades the crabs.
A couple of turns later I catch him: I have 10 archers, 90 crabs, 17 unicorns, a few harpies. He has: 12 bears, 86 crabs, 488 skeletons, + meat.
Stats are equal, I have 600 mana vs his 100 + elixir. Oh yes, I also learned Catapult as my last skill.
The finale turned out to be remarkably stupid. The advantage is on my side, but I went for a gamble — I needed 1 morale proc on archers or crabs within 2 rounds (with only 3 morale total). Then Blindness on bears and crabs, and I kill all the rest of the meat — victory. Moral doesn't proc, skeletons remain, they cut down my archers, and then a 2-hour battle ensues.
Most likely, thanks to mana I would have won anyway, but a mishap happens :D Redwhite misclicks and moves the bears away from the skeletons: 2 Blindnesses — GG. :D 3 hours of battle and a FAIRYTALE-LIKE DENOUEMENT. :D :D
By the way, in the finale both of us were blundering, taking turns, well, I probably more, since initially everything was being carried without problems, but I went looking for adventure.