Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
Similar problem.
After the 5.5 R9 update, the Play button is ignored.
Previously, everything ran fine, using an M2 processor through CrossOver.
Is it possible to manually revert to an older version?
Added 4 minutes ago Kara
Similar problem.
After the 5.5 R9 update, the Play button is ignored.
Previously, everything ran fine, using an M2 processor through CrossOver.
Is it possible to manually revert to an older version?
upd reverting helped. but it might be interesting for the devs to know that this problem exists
Added 1 minute ago Kara
Similar problem.
After the 5.5 R9 update, the Play button is ignored.
Previously, everything ran fine, using an M2 processor through CrossOver.
Is it possible to manually revert to an older version?
Added 4 minutes ago
upd reverting helped. but it might be interesting for the devs to know that this problem exists
upd2 the program launches, but it won't let you into the lobby without the latest version, so the problem is still relevant
I accidentally found a bug. In the attached screenshot, Gorgons couldn't attack Giants, even though they could reach them (while standing in the moat).
Hello, dear friends.
I noticed a minor bug (although, maybe it's a feature): there is no animation when flipping through the spellbook.
HD mod version 5.5 R26, Windows 11 Pro.
In the settings, the checkbox is checked by default (I don't know how to insert a screenshot):
<animate spellbook> = 1
I would be grateful for any help.
Hi EVERYONE! >w<! I've run into a problem — for a week the game worked fine. Then suddenly it started generating these narrow mountains... AND TODAY I LAUNCH IT AND 4 GAMES IN A ROW THERE'S NO WAY OUT OF MY TOWN OR TOWNS TO THE OPPONENT... everyone else's maps generate fine, like a normal fort with room to maneuver, but mine has 1-2 narrow paths around buildings you have to go around...
I attached a screenshot of the last game's map — half the map and not even a single portal. There's no way I've gone crazy and just can't find it! Already on the 4th map!
sorry for the caps...
and I'm not an idiot, I'm kind of a newbie, and damn, I got so into the game I've been learning for a week already)... and I know that the same portals lead to different places, I checked like 100 times! nothing((
I would like to ask if the problem I am experiencing is a bug or not, in the latest version of HotA. This problem has not been observed before and only occurs in this game, while in other applications, such as Dota 2 or CPU-Z stress tests, the system runs absolutely stably.
My PC:
CPU: Intel Core i5-4670K @ 4.6GHz, 1.35V, completely stable (temperatures up to 70°C)
Graphics card: GTX 1060 3GB (latest driver) (chip and memory temperatures below 50 degrees, chip load always below 80 percent when FPS is locked at 60 frames, memory usage always below 2 GB, the card is not limited by Afterburner in any way)
Monitor: 4K
OS: Win 11 x64, recently installed, no antivirus
Storage: SSD 256GB (no RAM cache, 205 GB free, 1.5 TB read, 1.5 TB write, thousands of hours of operation, 350 power-on cycles)
Game settings:
1280x720
xBRZ x4 Linear sharper
32bit OpenGL by Verok
Fullscreen + System cursor
Everything else is default
Problem:
During gameplay (HD mod), there are stutters and two-second freezes. The bug can be reproduced as follows: 1. Start a game as Devil in a detailed map. 2. Use cheats to get a decent army for easier testing. 3. Attack any enemy. 4. The autobattle wins. 5. Then, several options: 5.1 Immediately move the mouse cursor to another enemy. 5.2 Scroll the screen slightly and move the mouse to the enemy. 6. You will see that the entire game freezes for 2 seconds. 7. If you repeat the actions and move the mouse to the same enemy, micro-freezes still occur.
Nothing else is running in the background, absolutely nothing.
I tried changing the video card to a 750 with 1 GB of memory, changing the RAM to 2x8 with timings of 13 13 13 33, setting the BIOS settings to stock with all hardware configurations, and tried playing on two other PCs (one of them with an RTX 2060) - nothing helps, the problem still occurs.
This problem is clearly not related to hardware instability, overheating, or lack of resources. In other games and applications, the system behaves perfectly.
Using the LatencyMon utility, the following was found:
High DPC latencies from the video card driver (nvlddmkm.sys) - up to 449 microseconds
Severe pagefault events (up to 40) from the process h3hota hd.exe, which indicates that the game is loading data from the disk during execution, even though the game size is only about 600 MB and it is installed on an SSD
Humbly suggest:
Given that modern systems have a large amount of RAM (I have 16 GB, for example), I suggest implementing an option to load all game resources into RAM at startup. This would allow:
To avoid pagefaults
To eliminate freezes when switching between screens
To make the game completely independent of the I/O disk during execution.
Additional info - I once played on an old Athlon 5 years ago with a dead hard drive, the game worked normally, but there were micro-freezes when I first entered the castle, and I could hear the hard drive clicking - reading data to load the images, when I entered the castle for the second time, there were no micro-freezes because everything was already cached.
I apologize in advance if I have violated any forum rules.