Cancel Yashur's execution
Added 1 minute ago
Yes, it's always easier to support someone else's opinion at the beginning, to blend in with the crowd, to get lost in the masses.
нас все равно расстреляют,
если мы проиграем эту войну.
New here? I'm Roha — want a quick tour?
Yes, it's always easier to support someone else's opinion at the beginning, to blend in with the crowd, to get lost in the masses.
Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт
⚔︎ Рыцари Тезота: Персонажи | События ⚔︎
По вопросам модерации: [email protected]
Commit suicide?
Instant messaging system
366816
Ничто не возникает из ничего и ничто не пропадает бесследно.
Если где-то чего-то убудет, то в другом месте добавится.
(Закон сохранения).
The only thing I'd like to point out is that Morning voted against Evil Lizard yesterday.
1. Arandor. I think, being a moderator, he wouldn't write such nonsense:
So, Yaschur isn't a scout after all.