yarzapp — Posts

User Avatar

yarzapp

Morale +7 Hopeful
Offline Member since Nov 2011 Last activity
Topic / Post Date
[Tournaments-HotA] Game of Thrones - 2
Confirmed, thanks.
[Tournaments-HotA] Game of Thrones - 2
Confirmed, thanks for the game.
[Tournaments-HotA] Game of Thrones - 2
wyjebka
[Tournaments-HotA] Game of Thrones - 2
Long and exhausting game. TP in guild after 6th roll, DD luckily after first reroll. Only one tope, opp 2. Won after he attacked me in my main town.
[Tournaments-HotA] Game of Thrones - 2
One of the maps totally not possible to win. The opponent managed to play his imba map pretty well.
[Tournaments-HotA] Game of Thrones - 2
Thank you, it wasn't a lucky game from my side, but somehow I managed to win after late break 124.
[Tournaments-HotA] Game of Thrones - 2
I had way better map, but the game was the row of stupid fails from my side, so I lost the game which should be won easily
[Tournaments-HotA] Game of Thrones - 2
Opponent gave up on 131 Добавлено через 2 минуты The date is wrong, should be 20.06.2017
[Tournaments-HotA] Game of Thrones - 2
I had much worse maps, but I managed to gain some advantage on the map. Unfortunately I exposed myself by mistake, because I lost all mana and coudn't TP. The opponent used the opportunity.
[Tournaments-HotA] Game of Thrones - 2
Прошу записать меня на турнир
[Tournaments-HotA] Game of Thrones - 2
Прошу записать меня на турнир
Favorites in battle! - 5 The Battle of Favorites! - 5
Finally Alessandro resigned from finnishing our game and gave me the win. As far as I remember my map was really nice on balance (strong, Tyrax vs Rampart, Ivor). I had dwell of birds and some angels. Thanks for game anyway.
Favorites in battle! - 5 The Battle of Favorites! - 5
I have the game to finnish with Alessandro, we agreed for tuesday 15:00 of Warsaw time, he has no time sooner, is it ok?
Favorites in battle! - 5 The Battle of Favorites! - 5
yarzapp (stronghold, Gundula, Crag Hack) def Gondza (castle, Valesca, Monere), jebus XL, 131 The map was strange (about 8 pandoras - 80 goblins, 50 wolves, 30 ogres, some exp and all earth magic). Dwells generally sucked (1 bird, 2 wolves, 1 goblin,…
Favorites in battle! - 5 The Battle of Favorites! - 5
I confirm losses against Pit for LM and Conn.ppl
One for all, and all for one!
Kilgor (dungeon, Septienna) def yarzapp panic 224 or sth Long and annoying game. Opponent was fleeing all the time and finally I exposed him my army at scout. I think that now my team has no real chance to advance, so I think that I can give…
One for all, and all for one!
Hermit (random, fortress, Tazar) def yarzapp (random, tower, Crag Hack) panic L 127 At start it seemed to be quite good, but after I went out to necro zone the situation was becoming worse and worse. At 127 the game started being hopeless so I…
One for all, and all for one!
Sevan_80 (random, blue, rampart, Gerwulf) def yarzapp (random, red, necro, Clavius) 2sm4d3 134 I had no cons and no hive, map poor as hell. And finally opponent attacked my scout with whole army and got morale on elves in first move and then at…
Favorites in battle! - 5 The Battle of Favorites! - 5
- nickname: yarzapp - favorite castle: stronghold - icq number: 586210872 - skype: yarzapp - preferable time for games: if time difference 4+ hours rather only weekends, at week generally after 17:00 of Warsaw time.
One for all, and all for one!
Yarzapp ICQ: 586210872 Skype: yarzapp Veto: Ёлка (have no idea what it is :D)