Sylannh — Posts
| Topic / Post | Date |
|---|---|
|
Guide on adding a new model, animation, and creature to HoMMV
Nevermind, figured it out quite fast as well. I just need some 3ds training :)
|
|
|
Guide on adding a new model, animation, and creature to HoMMV
Thanks a lot ! Actually I solved it like 5minutes after asking, just unchecked "move to origin" in maya export, no problem ! Now there's another thing : the move animation. H5 units go from back to front while using the move animation, and I must…
|
|
|
Guide on adding a new model, animation, and creature to HoMMV
Thanks to the tutorial, I can finally import models from another game (WoW) ! But I encounter a serious issue with the animations : I can import it in H5 and link it to the model, but the unit will always be turned (it looks at the right instead of…
|
|
|
Guide on adding a new model, animation, and creature to HoMMV
Thank you very much, it finally worked ! Though i cannot understand why it didn't in the past, I have now Maya 6 on my computer. I will retry all the steps later and see if I can finally import some models Добавлено через 1 час 25 минут Okay here's…
|
|
|
Guide on adding a new model, animation, and creature to HoMMV
Please, I need help ! I followed the manual, but the crack versions of Maya you gave can't work, I always get Licensing issues, even when following the instructions about FlexLM. So I downloaded a trial version of Maya 2022 to see if I could succeed…
|
|
|
Importing models from other games
So Zahar's manual don't really fit for Warcraft models imports, since Zahar uses the ActorXImporter plugin... I'm not a good model modder, so I really need help. Did anyone succeeded in importing game models with 3DS and Maya (other games than H7) ?…
|
|
|
Importing models from other games
Thanks, it will be helpful. And sorry for the misplaced topic
|
|
|
Importing models from other games
Bonjour à tous! Tout d'abord, je voulais juste dire que je suis vraiment désolé d'écrire en anglais dans un forum russophone, mais je pense que c'est le meilleur endroit pour exposer mon projet (et je n'utiliserai pas de traducteur automatique, ce ne…
|