spell5632 — Posts
| Topic / Post | Date |
|---|---|
|
Jebus Cross - 2.
herolwy has changed his icq number to 623-560-667
|
|
|
Турниры HeroesWorld Cup & World Cup - 2012
sorry, I should have written in the jebus topic. and, Tiamath go ahead.
|
|
|
Турниры HeroesWorld Cup & World Cup - 2012
herolwy has changed his icq number to 623-560-667
|
|
|
Турниры HeroesWorld Cup & World Cup - 2012
thank you Captain. we don't have any programs to check the cons size or utopia' artefacts. at least i haven't heard about it. there is a judge in all the games in our forum. only he will check the size and tell the audience in his topic. players are…
|
|
|
Турниры HeroesWorld Cup & World Cup - 2012
we don't mind being broadcasted. but he has a very bad connection. so i have to discuss with my friends to find a solution first.
|
|
|
Турниры HeroesWorld Cup & World Cup - 2012
actually, all the chinese players trust thinkeer. he had played heroes3 with us for 8 years. nobody ever thought he was a cheater. he won the gold medal for several times in china. and lots of them are in off-line games with judges and audiences…
|
|
|
Турниры HeroesWorld Cup & World Cup - 2012
hello maretti, i'm the translator. it's my fault. i missed some informations. 1. thinkeer forgot the exactly number of the guard. he just want to say that the first one is a big con. as the first con is beside the road, he can take it anytime. so he…
|
|
|
We agreed to play Heroes of Might and Magic III online! (July 2010 - December 2013)
ICQ:641391788 who want to play now?
|
|
|
We agreed to play Heroes of Might and Magic III online! (July 2010 - December 2013)
my icq number is 641391788 I can play today
|
|
|
HeroesWorld.ru vs GamerHome.net 2011
Here is a letter from GH China. We have been waiting for a player to play 8XM8 today from 12 a.m..But nobody came. This game ought to begin last week. But Kobra said he didn't have time last week. We were told he can play from 12 a.m. today.But why…
|
|
|
We agreed to play Heroes of Might and Magic III online! (July 2010 - December 2013)
I have wroten in that topic. and I can play now
|
|
|
We agreed to play Heroes of Might and Magic III online! (July 2010 - December 2013)
hello, I am an Chinese player my icq number is 641391788 I want to play panic, or balance connecting directly by IP is prefered, otherwise hamachi is ok random town and hero HW rules
|
|
|
We agreed to play Heroes of Might and Magic III online! (July 2010 - December 2013)
my icq number is 641391788 I can play now
|
|
|
HeroesWorld.ru vs GamerHome.net 2011
Thank you very much. I will add it in the game report. I heard that some of my friends are discussing about translating game report into English in the future. So the players from both sides can communicate with each other much better.
|
|
|
HeroesWorld.ru vs GamerHome.net 2011
Is Pit here? I'm very interested in your battle against 61 marksmen. How did you do that?
|
|
|
We agreed to play Heroes of Might and Magic III online! (July 2010 - December 2013)
I am a Heroes 3 player from GH China. I'm very interested in Panic. But in China, we seldom use this template. I wonder if someone can tell me your rules? Are there any famous games using this template? By the way, I have already read the topics…
|