Pent — Posts

Pent

Morale +1 Hopeful
Offline Member since Oct 2010 Last activity
Topic / Post Date
One for all and all for one - 2
confirm. I had nice first 3weeks, stryfe really bad, but I didn't find him (my fault didn't kill one zone guard and move there some hero) then stryfe had great another 3weeks...
One for all and all for one - 2
Confirm. From my side pretty ok but no cons/hives ;( thanks
One for all and all for one - 2
confirm Also bad first week. Late game nothing really great so Kyrre with 2dd + a lot of move wanted to surprise enemy and take castles, but he had town portal + fly. Thanks
One for all and all for one - 2
I'm afraid I can't satisfy your request... I found only few old remains of my saves like from 2-3years ago, maybe that can say at least a little... http://www.speedyshare.com/CzwUj/save.rar I'm open to play something this week if it helps ;) Боюсь, я…
One for all and all for one - 2
Pent (or pentacz, whatever) 686957310 anarchy
International League Legends of Heroes
nice discussion about LH and our rules LOL imo WT isn't linear. sure, scrolls could have had harder guards instead of changing to gold piles, but still this mode has many great features like these 2lv creatures buildings which just making game more…
International League Legends of Heroes
we can't require playing on league only WT, while still many players can't play that (e.g. http://www.heroeswt.net/forum//topic/114/ , so we need regulations for SoD and we can recommend to try WT.