JanPegasus2 — Posts
| Topic / Post | Date |
|---|---|
|
[TOURNAMENT-HotA] OFB-14
I resign. Will not play last round
|
|
|
[TOURNAMENT-HotA] OFB-14
I had to take all towns and kill every single hero to defeat enemy. Very long game. Opponent didnt accept extending sim turns even though he still didnt break to desert for next 3-4 days. tfp...
|
|
|
[TOURNAMENT-HotA] OFB-14
[quote = Team0n] Dzięki za grę! [/ quote] tfp
|
|
|
[TOURNAMENT-HotA] OFB-14
Tough game. I confirm all Xocenk wrote above. Player very solid till first big mistake when I didnt get empty AI Tower and in result AI gained army. It caused several next mistakes due to tilt. Anyway, game was interesting. TFP!
|
|
|
[TOURNAMENT-HotA] OFB-14
tfp
|
|
|
[TOURNAMENT-HotA] OFB-14
tfp
|
|
|
[TOURNAMENT-HotA] OFB-14
Прошу записать меня на турнир
|
|
|
[ТУРНИР-HotA] Hard Choice-2
thanks and gl next!
|
|
|
[ТУРНИР-HotA] Hard Choice-2
gl next
|
|
|
[ТУРНИР-HotA] Hard Choice-2
tfp
|
|
|
[ТУРНИР-HotA] Hard Choice-2
thanks for a game!
|
|
|
[ТУРНИР-HotA] Hard Choice-2
tfp
|
|
|
[ТУРНИР-HotA] Hard Choice-2
thanks for game
|
|
|
[ТУРНИР-HotA] Hard Choice-2
Прошу записать меня на турнир necro
|
|
|
[ТУРНИР-HotA] Hard Choice-2
Прошу записать меня на турнир prekrasnyye trupy!
|
|
|
[ТУРНИР-Hota] True Mirror
agree, tfp
|
|
|
[ТУРНИР-Hota] True Mirror
I confirm the score.
|
|
|
[ТУРНИР-Hota] True Mirror
Agree, tfp and gl in next games, btw it was stronghold ofc for the second game
|
|
|
[ТУРНИР-Hota] True Mirror
17.06.2019 Falcone gave up against JanPegasus2. We agreed to start playing between 10pm and 11pm (Moscow time). I was ready at 10:30pm and Falcone decided to give up (not giving any reason). :confused:
|
|
|
[ТУРНИР-Hota] True Mirror
Прошу записать меня на турнир
|