hippox89 — Posts

hippox89

Morale 0 Untested
Offline Member since Mar 2015 Last activity
Topic / Post Date
Дегустация Horn of the Abyss
I can confirm. I initially had a good start with Jeremy being in the tavern. At day 4 I had expert earth on Jeremy, however, on the same day I lost him + a few artefacts when simply wanting to retreat with him in an angel con. After that huge blonder…
Arranging to play HoMM3 online!
Looking for a game of HotA.
Дегустация Horn of the Abyss
hippox89 (Red, Cove, Jeremy, Jeremy) Def Bikeman56 (Blue, Cove, Cassiopeia, Cassiopeia) 8mm6a 146 Saw by observatory that my starting zone contained a lot of gold and decided by day 3 to try to go for Sea Serpents week 1 + castle even without a level…
Дегустация Horn of the Abyss
I can confirm. My starting zone was satisfactory enough with easy access to the neighbouring computers and with some good opportunities for early development expect for maybe no low level cons. A early Nix dwelling + two portals of summoning resulted…
Arranging to play HoMM3 online!
found game
Arranging to play HoMM3 online!
found game
Дегустация Horn of the Abyss
Прошу записать меня на турнир Qualification report (hopefully it'll be verified in time, but probably too late now): 15.04.2015 hippox89 (Blue, Cove, Cassiopeia) def flate (Red, Cove, Illor), Mini-Nostalgia, 245 Started with Cassiopeia, but brought…
Arranging to play HoMM3 online!
Sorry forgot about the ICQ nummer. 682961922 I've found a game right now, but add me and we can play later.
Arranging to play HoMM3 online!
found game
Arranging to play HoMM3 online!
Hi. I'm English speaking. I'm looking for a SoD game. Any common template, HD+ and HW rules 1.23. I'm still a novice/amateur player, but not unfamiliar with the game, tho. Fun game with result report. I'll probably stream. Привет. Я английский…