H2SO4 — Posts

User Avatar

H2SO4

Morale +6 Hopeful
Offline Member since Sep 2013 Last activity
Topic / Post Date
"Newcomer-2014. Summer"
Forget about the chess timer, it was just a specific example. The main factor remains changing the rules during a tournament - this statement destroys the concept and principles of competitions.
HoMM3 HD is a mod (add-on) for the game Heroes of Might and Magic 3.
... would be much better if HD mod will analyze our game and, as result, he himself will write a detailed report using figures of speech, proverbs, sayings, elements of comedy and tragedy etc also it would be nice to tie HD mod with our HW account…
"Newcomer-2014. Summer"
they have this right, but only in emergencies: tournament was under threat of failure and chess timer was the only way to save him? if necessary... since the internal survey among newcomers regarding chess timer didn't took place, I looked up who of…
"Newcomer-2014. Summer"
take in consideration - is one of the major processes in creation of rules and, usually, occurs before the event but not during. p.s. In order do not create a mess, let's wait for leadership with more precise arguments
"Newcomer-2014. Summer"
Sorry, but I wasn't able by myself to figure out the reason of introducing chess timer in semifinals. Quick thoughts .... I guess, the roots lies in: As far as I know, the golden rule of ethics in games highly recommends do not change the rules…
"Newcomer-2014. Summer"
thx for your time, success p.s. Overall , an awesome tourney. I would like to thank: - all my opponents for interesting games, time accommodation and easy communication (btw, unexpectedly, but very pleasant that everyone turned out to be a man of his…
"Newcomer-2014. Summer"
misclick blagodarstvuyu p.s. I wish my opponent a lot of luck and best respawns in the final games
"Newcomer-2014. Summer"
misclick blagodarstvuyu
"Newcomer-2014. Summer"
blagodarstvuyu P.S. Opponent suggested to play on usual 8mm6a, I accepted but suggested in return to play without red rush, mutual agreement imho. About regular timer, correct, I insisted to play with sod.
"Newcomer-2014. Summer"
111-6 héroes. Tengo algunos buenos potenciales héroes principales como Gundula, Mullich y Galthran en la taberna. Capaz de explorar 2 habita cavalier, 3 colmenas Edificios: gremio magia 112 - Mullich tomaron la mina de oro. Puedo ver portal de ángel,…
"Newcomer-2014. Summer"
111 6 héroes, lagartos ya han construido. Exploré algunas choza gnoll (gh), 1 permanencia wyvern (wd), 1 colmena, escudo + 12-3 y el conservatorio. Tazar mató a 19 Iron Golems que bloquearon la carretera. Construye del día: volar dragones 112 Tazar…
"Newcomer-2014. Summer"
I took all restarts, opp just 2 of them. the good: a very rich respawn with 3 cons , few behe dwells (took just 2 of them), dungeon , nice utopia ( 2) right next to my main with earth book , shield +12, +4 hat and +5 stick. The key factor was pandora…
"Newcomer-2014. Summer"
Not a very comfortable respawn but few good things: 1 behe dwell, dung as secondary town, 2 hives, 2 cons and Grindan with expert earth at 2 lvlup opp give up at 117 ggwp.thx
"Newcomer-2014. Summer"
I found early boots of speed and few hives. Because of block 10-19 king minotaurs, couldn't scout one direction. Up to 115 took 3 hives. At 116 block goes down and I enter in paradise area: 2 cons(2+1), 2 heavy pandora 10k experience each , air book…
"Newcomer-2014. Summer"
We tried to connect several times. Game is loading 99% and stops there. (print screens available, upon request) Since our result doesn't crucially affect group 1, we agreed for draw.
"Newcomer-2014. Summer"
I had the best respawn so far in my little experience on 2sm4d(3): stables, 2 unicorns dwell, pandora for 5k, max conservatory ( goes down at 125) ,2nd castle was rampart, 2 hive, naga bank 3 (at 121), comfortable treasure zone etc etc Ivor with…
"Newcomer-2014. Summer"
Monere with lightning bolt ( .9K ), golden bow and cloak succeed to defeat Tazar in his main castle. ggwp.thx
"Newcomer-2014. Summer"
everything was good, elves dwell, 2 dwarves, 2 crypts enough money for unicorns + castle. Took second town from my opp , rampart as well. Able to buy almost all army at 121 and went for red. Huge mistake to attack Tazar with 10 defense in castle…
"Newcomer-2014. Summer"
Wystan in tavern , 30+ lizards, boots of speed day 1, second town is fortress, 2 max crypts, pandora for 5k gold 116 Tazar expert air ... you cannot wish for more... On other side opp had terrible respawn, surprised he didn't use any restarts, mb…
“Two Seasons: Summer-Autumn 2014” Tournament. Online games for rating (reports, discussions).
------ gratzie