gornek — Posts
| Topic / Post | Date |
|---|---|
|
[ТУРНИР-Hota] True Mirror
Spasibo, GG
|
|
|
[ТУРНИР-Hota] True Mirror
we agreed for bo1 cause of time deadline
|
|
|
[ТУРНИР-Hota] True Mirror
Thanks for the game
|
|
|
[ТУРНИР-Hota] True Mirror
GL
|
|
|
[ТУРНИР-Hota] True Mirror
TFP. Well played battanas. GL
|
|
|
[ТУРНИР-Hota] True Mirror
We agreed to play bo3. Currently we have 2nd game in progress and opponent did not show up any day during week time. He can just play at the weekends and i ALWAYS have to wait for him. After the last time he didn't show up he posted 1:0 for him... I…
|
|
|
[ТУРНИР-Hota] True Mirror
Прошу записать меня на турнир
|
|
|
[ТУРНИР-Hota] True Mirror
Hey guys! I've signed up as well but I do not see myself in the players list. Could someone provide me information why? ) Spasibo
|
|
|
[ТУРНИР-Hota] True Mirror
Прошу записать меня на турнир
|