garpun44 — Posts
| Topic / Post | Date |
|---|---|
|
MCCS - new Multiplayer content
У меня такая проблема произошла. После перехода на версию 0.3.0 не могу установить NCF - Special Edition. Сканирование доходит до 25 процентов на файле Creature_2999.xdb и останавливается. Что делать?
|
|
|
MMH5.5 - Heroes of Might and Magic 5.5
dredknight ,Anyway thank you for the mod)
|
|
|
MMH5.5 - Heroes of Might and Magic 5.5
dredknight ,Yeah that's what I had in mind,but Haven is my favorite castle.I completely agree with you about the fact that the arrows are very strong with this ability.Would you return "No range penalty" for me personally, in a separate file,if I…
|
|
|
MMH5.5 - Heroes of Might and Magic 5.5
Спасибо :smile20: .
|
|
|
MMH5.5 - Heroes of Might and Magic 5.5
Скачал архив , закинул содержимое архива в папки ,запускаю через лаунчер из архива ,новых существ нету ,как починить? Добавлено через 9 минут dredknight ,I understand you.Could you fulfil my two little requests: The first - can return the old models…
|
|
|
MMH5.5 - Heroes of Might and Magic 5.5
In EWA in Fort on the hill you can improve you army in new alternative improvement available only in the Fort on the hill. I want see that improvements in the Heroes 5.5:smile01:
|
|
|
MMH5.5 - Heroes of Might and Magic 5.5
1. In heroes 5.5 I want see Alternative improvement in the Fort on the hill and all neutral creatures from the EWA 2. Russia. 3.Problem was fixed.
|
|
|
MMH5.5 - Heroes of Might and Magic 5.5
Понял,спасибо. Добавлено через 4 часа 44 минуты Скачал мод ,поставил на стимовскую версию (там она английская).Скачал руссификатор,но он не хочет руссифицировать игру ,пишет что игра не установлена,из-за этого не могу поиграть с русским языком,как…
|
|
|
MMH5.5 - Heroes of Might and Magic 5.5
А как этот мод ведет себя с EWA?
|
|
|
Epic War Age (EWA) - Adapted Mod Collection
Большое спасибо. :)
|
|
|
Epic War Age (EWA) - Adapted Mod Collection
Доброго времени суток, я случайно удалил карту Амиго ,не могли бы вы скинуть мне её?
|